5'3 here and halfway to my goal!
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    5'3 =) 20, and working on 40 lbs! Feel free to add! =D
  • tlspiegel
    tlspiegel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3". Lost 97 pounds in 1 year. Started at 207, down to goal of 110. I was 69 when I started and am 70 now. Virtually no exercise except walking -- eating right. I credit MFP for my success!
  • tikkathyme
    tikkathyme Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)

I'm 5'3'' and trying to figure out a good goal weight for myself
  • panhandle
    panhandle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", started weight loss at 164 pounds at Christmas time size 13/14. As of today I am 134 pounds and size 7/8.
    I am headed for 125 .lbs...
  • pmanco2009
    Options
    5'3"

CW: 143
    GW: 126

Really struggling! :-( Think I shot my metabolism with years of doing WW. Then tried to eat more to lose weight and gained 10 lbs almost instantly. Now, am trying 5:2, with two days on 500 cals and the rest on 1800. I exercise pretty consistently. Since am nearly 42 years old, am giving myself 6 months to lose 20 lbs. Do able? I hope so.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    5'3" here
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    5' 2" losing but have a ways to go:ohwell:
  • Pootle2002
    Pootle2002 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am 5ft 3ins too and only started last Monday. We ought to start a shorties club! I have 2 stone to lose and cannot wait for my first weigh in tomorrow x :smile: x
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    ME
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have lost 55lbs so far :) I'm still trying to lose another 5-15.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3''! :)
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2.5". I also started at 142 lbs and now at 139 after 2 weeks. I need to lose 20-23 lbs. But I'm told that for those who need to lose 25 lbs or less, it's actually harder since the body really holds onto those pounds and I've been trying for years.. Thanks to this site, I'm really motivated this time. I'm exercising 5-6 times a week for about an hour and trying to be at net 1200 calories. This does not seem to be working as fast as I would like. What else do I need to do or am I missing something?
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 with 60lbs to lose :)
  • susiepops
    susiepops Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and 62, with all the help I have had on this web site I have lost 3 stone and have never felt so good since my mid thirties, just go for it, it will happen and you will reap the benifits 20 fold! :)
  • Bearbo25
    Bearbo25 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5`3" and have lost just under 18lbs in 6 weeks. I've done it the healthy way by sticking to my calorie goal and exercising several times a week. My starting weight was 223.1 and as of this morning I was 205.2. My final goal is somewhere around 125-130 so I have a ways to go still but seem to be losing steadily.
  • Natalienowicki
    Options
    Getting back on the wagon, 1 year ago I was in perfect shape, fast forward a year....i found 10lbs, I'm trying to loose it and get into really great shape!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!