coffee

Options
1235»

Replies

• bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    does anyone still drink coffee on their diet plan? do you use creamer and by that i mean 1 or 2 tbsp not a cup of it lol! i wanted to have coffee again with my coffee mate but only have it with a tbsp or two but wanted to get everyones input!

Yes, I drink 2 cups of coffee daily with 1 packet of Splenda and 3 tsp of powder creamer in each...total calories for both cups 65-70. My 3rd cup of coffee is usually black.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I used to drink coffee half coffeemate french vanilla creamer and half coffee. Since then I now do weekdays Silk very vanilla soymilk and a teaspoon of sugar to make it a bit sweeter. The weekends I go crazy and do sugar free coffeemate french vanilla. I dont monitor myself as much on the weekends. Since doing this even the sugarfree stuff tastes too sweet to me and Ive found I dont put as much in.
  • Kimmykakers
    Kimmykakers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm on a high fat, low carb diet and personally i've discovered from friends of mine.. something called bullet proof coffee. it's one cup of 8 to 12 oz. of coffee with one tablespoon of butter and one tablespoon of coconut oil, blended together.. its' freaking delicious .. it's probably close to 300 in calories but zero in carbs! i love it and honestly it keeps me full almost until dinner. i work hours are crazy and sometime i dont' get to eat right at my "lunchtime" so this hits the spot..