Rate the person above you by their profile picture only!

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    @Whierd
    plus you just like to stir the pudding.

This is also true. I find it hilarious that an honest rating is outside the norm and being seen as average is considered "ugly".

Absolutely agree. I would consider myself below average, but not especially ugly (in all sincerity, not fishing for compliments). What's wrong with not being spectacularly gorgeous? Life would be boring if we all looked like that. My mum tells me that I'm "interesting-looking" and "not conventionally pretty". These are supposed to be good things...

Nah, you're a 5-6, the better side of average. And interesting-looking is a good thing.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

Absolutely agree. I would consider myself below average, but not especially ugly (in all sincerity, not fishing for compliments). What's wrong with not being spectacularly gorgeous? Life would be boring if we all looked like that. My mum tells me that I'm "interesting-looking" and "not conventionally pretty". These are supposed to be good things...

Nah, not below average.....
    But I am not big on blondes.....
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
  • whierd
    Options
    I think you should do the Mr. Clean look whierd

It will probably be my Halloween outfit. That or Shrek.

Oh man, Shrek.....
    That would work great for you.

I think so too. :)
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
  • amydionne
    amydionne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I stand by my original assessment.

I clearly think you my friend are very rude.

I know, he's such a jerk. We're all 10s DAMN IT.

Now tell me I'm pretty, my self worth is at stake here.

You're a 10! And you're a 10!! You're all 10s!!!

Wait. I'm not Opera. :laugh:
    Whierd,
    You must think you are some shining star yourself, or one of the naked woman who send you pics online has your confidence overbuilt. The attitude you carry alone makes you a 1, and for the record I would never send pics of myself nude to anyone as I do not need anyone else to make me feel pretty or happy. The fact that you would even suggest that is what woman do shows what sites you hang out in or the type of people you associate with. Someone must of really broke your heart, but I am sure he/she was not in my league. Now do not say crap else.....
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

Whierd,
    You must think you are some shining star yourself, or one of the naked woman who send you pics online has your confidence overbuilt. The attitude you carry alone makes you a 1, and for the record I would never send pics of myself nude to anyone as I do not need anyone else to make me feel pretty or happy. The fact that you would even suggest that is what woman do shows what sites you hang out in or the type of people you associate with. Someone must of really broke your heart, but I am sure he/she was not in my league. Now do not say crap else.....

whoa....

let the bitterness flow through you my child...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    6.5 - Amy

8 Alexishawks
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Amy - 10
    Irish - 9 (too little you, too much mirror/room)
    Aae - 10 (you're growing on me!)

As you were.
  • kamarate
    Options
    7 for what I can see, wouldn't mind seeing the top of the head, though!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Whierd,

tumblr_mghc4yYxaK1ry10fwo1_400.gif
  • MSouthernbelle87
    MSouthernbelle87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You're a 10! :) In my Under Armour voice ***We are are redefining beautiful***
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I think so too. :)

Do it and post pics....would love to see that.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Whierd,

please stop salting my game. I've been sending him naked pictures for like two weeks to pump up his confidence so I can steal all his money.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
  • whierd
    Options

Whierd,

I am sorry if you feel attacked by my honesty, but I never once insinuated that I was a shining start at all. However, my self-worth and image is not dependent on your rating of me and I think I have a very good attitude. Maybe you just like living in a fantasy land where every guy wants you? And my comment about the nudes wasn't suggesting that YOU send nudes to people, but that a lot of guys on here are hoping for that. Perhaps rereading what I wrote before will make that obvious to you. And your "league"? Mighty high opinion of yourself, dear. :)
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
  • amydionne
    amydionne Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Whierd,

please stop salting my game. I've been sending him naked pictures for like two weeks to pump up his confidence so I can steal all his money.
    LMAO.....
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    7 for what I can see, wouldn't mind seeing the top of the head, though!

Touche. How's this one?
  • MityMax96
    Options
    baldzach -- Mr. Clean
    whierd -- shrek