Rate the person above you by their profile picture only!

Options

Replies

• Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mt10e50fpD1qehwz1o2_400.gif

tumblr_mt10e50fpD1qehwz1o5_500.gif

That is all.
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    9.5 - you're missing your face! @ Mittymax

^ You're gorgeous
  • amydionne
    amydionne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I stand by my original assessment.

I clearly think you my friend are very rude.

I know, he's such a jerk. We're all 10s DAMN IT.

Now tell me I'm pretty, my self worth is at stake here.

You're a 10! And you're a 10!! You're all 10s!!!

Wait. I'm not Opera. :laugh:
    Whierd,
    You must think you are some shining star yourself, or one of the naked woman who send you pics online has your confidence overbuilt. The attitude you carry alone makes you a 1, and for the record I would never send pics of myself nude to anyone as I do not need anyone else to make me feel pretty or happy. The fact that you would even suggest that is what woman do shows what sites you hang out in or the type of people you associate with. Someone must of really broke your heart, but I am sure he/she was not in my league. Now do not say crap else.....

I am sorry if you feel attacked by my honesty, but I never once insinuated that I was a shining start at all. However, my self-worth and image is not dependent on your rating of me and I think I have a very good attitude. Maybe you just like living in a fantasy land where every guy wants you? And my comment about the nudes wasn't suggesting that YOU send nudes to people, but that a lot of guys on here are hoping for that. Perhaps rereading what I wrote before will make that obvious to you. And your "league"? Mighty high opinion of yourself, dear. :)
    Oh so now all the guys on here are the ones who hope for that? I am living in my world where your opinion has no bearing on me and how I feel. So can we please stop this childish game?
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
  • kamarate
    Options
    7 for what I can see, wouldn't mind seeing the top of the head, though!

Touche. How's this one?

Much better!

EDIT: For the lady in the dress... nice pins, but can't see your face. 8 for the pins, though.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    9.5 - you're missing your face! @ Mittymax

^ You're gorgeous

Stupid avatar cuts it off anyways.....

@ u 10
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Whierd,
    You must think you are some shining star yourself, or one of the naked woman who send you pics online has your confidence overbuilt. The attitude you carry alone makes you a 1, and for the record I would never send pics of myself nude to anyone as I do not need anyone else to make me feel pretty or happy. The fact that you would even suggest that is what woman do shows what sites you hang out in or the type of people you associate with. Someone must of really broke your heart, but I am sure he/she was not in my league. Now do not say crap else.....

I am sorry if you feel attacked by my honesty, but I never once insinuated that I was a shining start at all. However, my self-worth and image is not dependent on your rating of me and I think I have a very good attitude. Maybe you just like living in a fantasy land where every guy wants you? And my comment about the nudes wasn't suggesting that YOU send nudes to people, but that a lot of guys on here are hoping for that. Perhaps rereading what I wrote before will make that obvious to you. And your "league"? Mighty high opinion of yourself, dear. :)
    Oh so now all the guys on here are the ones who hope for that? I am living in my world where your opinion has no bearing on me and how I feel. So can we please stop this childish game?

For the most part, yes. And yet you chose to get upset and comment on my rating of you and then proceed to attack me. Sorry dear, but you are the childish one. :flowerforyou:
  • ashleyboaze
    Options
  • whierd
    Options
    Ashley, solid 8.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Ash - 8.5
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Ashley 9 easily....almost looks like Sofia Vergara
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Whierd,

I would have said 5, but it's gone down to 2.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Whierd,

For the most part, yes. And yet you chose to get upset and comment on my rating of you and then proceed to attack me. Sorry dear, but you are the childish one. :flowerforyou:

Seems legit

:laugh:
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
  • whierd
    Options
    Firstsip- 9!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    stephanieross1: tumblr_inline_ms82c17Anq1r8exup.gif Why thank you! You are absolutely stunning yourself. I love your smile :)

Whierd: Still a nice 9er lol. Due to the picture being amusing and he seems to be a good guy from what i know :)
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Totally got skipped :( ...................*walks out and slams door*
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Totally got skipped :( ...................*walks out and slams door*

8, nice guns girl
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options