'girlfriend'

Options
13»

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    ...to me, is NOT the word you use to describe someone to whom you do not say goodnight, and then not text or call for 2.5 days and when you do it is only because she has texted you first to see if your plans are still on for the eve and all you have to say is "not today i had to work."

seems to me like 'weekend piece of @ss' is more appropriate in this situation.

amiright?

Hmmm. Puts out. I don't have to talk with her often. I just need to reply to texts...

Actually, sounds like a nearly ideal girlfriend.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I was debating between reading this thread and the "poop, no really, poop" thread. I obviously did not choose wisely.

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking . . .
  • disobedientkitteh
    Options
    ...to me, is NOT the word you use to describe someone to whom you do not say goodnight, and then not text or call for 2.5 days and when you do it is only because she has texted you first to see if your plans are still on for the eve and all you have to say is "not today i had to work."

seems to me like 'weekend piece of @ss' is more appropriate in this situation.

amiright?

Hmmm. Puts out. I don't have to talk with her often. I just need to reply to texts...

Actually, sounds like a nearly ideal girlfriend.

As long as you make me a sammich afterwards!
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Typical "Booty Call" tactics...
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My now ex and I had this going on for the last month of our relationship. Finally I told him to f*** off.

Good for you!! :wink:
  • lanajaymurphy
    lanajaymurphy Posts: 129
    Options
    Buy some cats and call it quits.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    I don't know. Though, I do hate that after sex with my wife when I just want to fall asleep, but I always have to get up to pee. The after sex-pee always kills my relaxing zen moment.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I don't know. Though, I do hate that after sex with my wife when I just want to fall asleep, but I always have to get up to pee. The after sex-pee always kills my relaxing zen moment.

TMI dude!~