poop. no really, poop. beware.

Options

Replies

• hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Were the WebMD servers down this morning or are we just wanting to compare poop today?

hehe... somehow I knew with poop in the title, you would miss a chance to bring the snark. Day officially made. ;)
  • michellechawner
    Options
    its probably nothing to worry about. it might've been something you ate since poop comes in a rainbow of colors depending on what you've been eating, it might be because youre not producing enough bile (what makes it brown). again wouldn't be too worried at this time since that might pass (hrhrhr) but if it continues id go see a doctor to get it checked out.

My dogs crap rainbows when they eat crayons

My dog crapped bubbles - granted, he ate a bar of Ivory soap. It's 99.9% pure right?

Yes the dog was fine afterwards.

OP, If you're that concerned, check with your dr.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Were the WebMD servers down this morning or are we just wanting to compare poop today?

CAN'T.STOP.LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i pooped this morning. it was a pale tan color. was yesterday too. weird. whats it mean?

sorry beforehand, but if you cant take the heat from the poop - stay out of the toilet.

im such a lady. :flowerforyou:

I suggest going to Lowe's or home depot and get some color swatches so we know exactly what color we're dealing with here. Because according to WebMD it means anything from something you ate to you have 2 weeks to live depending on what shade of tan.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Did you poop your pants? Or was this just a run of the mill, toilet pooping experience?

We should all strive to poop like odus. Everyone needs a good poopie story.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6ld89Z6ks1qmsocno1_400.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to why this is under "Food and Nutrition"....

Because it's not ripe yet!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I pooped green for 3 days after St. Patrick's Day celebrations. That was awesome.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I think it means you ate a more vegetarian diet. I used to have a poop app, and that's what it said. :bigsmile:

umm.. a "poop app"??? I need more information.. it's now something I must know about.. this poop app.. mandantory useless knowledge..
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    i pooped this morning.

You're not fooling anyone. Everybody knows pretty young ladies dont' poop.
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Means it is not ripe. Do not eat it, or you will get sick.

I giggled out loud... shhhh I'm at work lol
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    i pooped this morning. it was a pale tan color. was yesterday too. weird. whats it mean?

sorry beforehand, but if you cant take the heat from the poop - stay out of the toilet.

Ever heard of Google?

NO.... stay off the internet with stuff like this. You'll have yourself diagnosed with some incurable disease before day's end. In other news.... I really don't examine my poop long enough to worry about the color.
  • JHarr454
    JHarr454 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I really don't examine my poop long enough to worry about the color.

What else are you going to do while you wipe? You wipe right?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    This is a really intense thread

Its not really intense, it just looks that way because most of these people are constipated.

tumblr_lrjd8xpx1W1qaiuu5o1_500.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

hehe... somehow I knew with poop in the title, you would miss a chance to bring the snark. Day officially made. ;)

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options

Ever heard of Google?

poop.gif

Ha ha! Here's the info you're looking for!
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=light+tan+poop
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    get iPoop for your iphone or iPad

i did

but to help you out i ask of you these questions

how many times a day did this happen

was it

watery
    tapered
    pellets (or as i call them, asteroids)
    bread loaf
    or did it come out like toothpaste....
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    This is one of the funniest threads ever!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I think it means you ate a more vegetarian diet. I used to have a poop app, and that's what it said. :bigsmile:

umm.. a "poop app"??? I need more information.. it's now something I must know about.. this poop app.. mandantory useless knowledge..

I'm pretty sure it was called iPoop. I couldn't not download an app like that! But I had to delete it to make room for the Nike Fit Club app. Darn you, fitness!
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The more important question is did you weigh yourself before and after said crapping.