after you lost weight...did you become more mean?!!

Options
13»

Replies

• manoozo
    manoozo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! so it's not just me!!!
    most big people are very nice, and put other people first instead of themselves!!!!
    OMG!!! i'm going to be mean when i lose this fat!!!
    i didn't see that coming
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! so it's not just me!!!
    most big people are very nice, and put other people first instead of themselves!!!!
    OMG!!! i'm going to be mean when i lose this fat!!!
    i didn't see that coming

You're not going to be mean.

You just won't be a doormat anymore.

People who are used to walking all over you and getting whatever they want from you won't like it. But you're better off without them. Let them call you mean. You'll know the truth. You've just gained self-confidence and a bit of respect. That's better than being a doormat any day.
  • pennysaurus
    pennysaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a ***** now but I was wayyyyy worse when I was a chubster
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    This didn't happen to me because I didn't lose much weight, so I was able to retain my niceness. When people gain weight, they begin to store their niceness in their fat, so when they lose fat, they use the niceness for fuel (particularly on a 1200 calories diet), and some of it gets expelled through the breath, urine and sweat. But, muscle weighs more than niceness, so it's not the scale loss that matters, but the BF%. You should take your measurements. But, don't do a detox because that rids your body of niceness by flushing it out too quickly. Just let your liver do it's job! Don't drink too much alcohol. Do you even lift, bro?

But I was a huge **** (Richard) when I was fatter. I'm still kind of a **** now. How did that work?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    This didn't happen to me because I didn't lose much weight, so I was able to retain my niceness. When people gain weight, they begin to store their niceness in their fat, so when they lose fat, they use the niceness for fuel (particularly on a 1200 calories diet), and some of it gets expelled through the breath, urine and sweat. But, muscle weighs more than niceness, so it's not the scale loss that matters, but the BF%. You should take your measurements. But, don't do a detox because that rids your body of niceness by flushing it out too quickly. Just let your liver do it's job! Don't drink too much alcohol. Do you even lift, bro?

But I was a huge **** (Richard) when I was fatter. I'm still kind of a **** now. How did that work?

Uuum, that's too much science for me to answer that question. I didn't get that far in my text book yet.
  • manoozo
    manoozo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool