What?! I don't listen to that

Options
13»

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    None.
    These Singers were popular at one point and time.
    Just because they arnt any longer who gives a *kitten*
    At least I know I aint some stiff doof that listens to Talk Radio or even worse Gov't Radio.

I listen to talk radio.

I do on occasion.
    How do I express how they sound tho.
    Some of those voices. Its like Ow Gawwwd Shut The *kitten* Up.
    They are way too sers for me.
  • LoudmouthLee
    LoudmouthLee Posts: 358
    Options
    Very recently, I had this discussion with friends. I admitted to my "black sheep" songs, and they... well... laughed for hours.

Barbra Streisand's "Woman in Love" and Clay Aiken's "Invisible".

Really.
  • katieelizabeth827
    Options
    Taylor Swift's music is sometimes a guilty pleasure of mine lol
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    I listen to basically everything, and that includes all the music I used to like as a kid, so all the popular 90s boy and girl pop bands, and the original soundtracks to all my favourite anime shows as a kid (Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc). In fact, last week, I sang Spice Girls, BSB, AND Pokemon songs at the top of my lungs while walking to and from Pilates. :P
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I had the two popular Spice Girls CDs and probably knew every track on them. My first CD I ever played to death was Ace of Base - The Sign and I can still sing almost every lyric on there, front to back. I currently have "Heavy Metal Lover" by Lady Gaga as my ringtone.

... I like every sort of music, really, even country and metal. I'm a chameleo- *disappears* ... n.
  • LoudmouthLee
    LoudmouthLee Posts: 358
    Options
    I listen to basically everything, and that includes all the music I used to like as a kid, so all the popular 90s boy and girl pop bands, and the original soundtracks to all my favourite anime shows as a kid (Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc). In fact, last week, I sang Spice Girls, BSB, AND Pokemon songs at the top of my lungs while walking to and from Pilates. :P

To protect the world from devastation..
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options

To protect the world from devastation..

of7b10.gif

To unite all peoples within our nation...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I had the two popular Spice Girls CDs and probably knew every track on them. My first CD I ever played to death was Ace of Base - The Sign and I can still sing almost every lyric on there, front to back. I currently have "Heavy Metal Lover" by Lady Gaga as my ringtone.

... I like every sort of music, really, even country and metal. I'm a chameleo- *disappears* ... n.

Hhaha! How cute I heard that Ace of Base song the other day, my kid was like Ma turn it up. So cute.
    Yes it was fun then and its still fun, so that's why I say music that's catchy to all age groups whether its out dated or not.
    Plus my kid has great taste.
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Beastie Boys, and ..............Cher.

I love me some Cher .... and BSB, and Taylor Swift, and the list of embarassing music is endless, I have a secret playlist of all my faves that only gets played in my car and home when I am alone :blushing:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    If I admit I listen to it I can no longer deny its existence and that scares me.:cry:
  • mararabb
    mararabb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Disney songs - from the movies and the tv shows, Victorious, Miley Cyrus post Hannah Montana. Can I blame it on my 12 year old daughter?
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    N/A

If you don't like what I am playing, you better turn your music up louder.

:tongue:
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    *sigh* One Direction ... I don't normally go for that type at all, but you know. guilty pleasure haha
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga...Hangs head in shame...I am and have always been a metal head with a little punk mixed in...but her songs are catchy and I cant help it. I have a teenage daughter who loves her though so I can listen and everyone just thinks I'm being a cool mom.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I have no shame.

This I will turn up it's Raining Men at the stop light because it's awesome and make everyone else uncomfortable
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You want to get really embarrassing? Not only does DP listen to them but he does it by choice and has a few songs in HIS playlist not the special one for the kids!

I don't know how big they are in America but the biggest kids band here is the Wiggles he has been known to sing the Shimmy shake up and down the halls at work. Lucky he's in hospitality and they're all a little mad there.