Flabby/Fat Arms

Options
2»

Replies

• mizbah09
    mizbah09 Posts: 7
    Options
    age=21, h=5`7 sw=222 march 15 ,cw=198 ,gw=110. 2months loss=23lbs really flabby arms are one of my major problem so what i do is search and ask trainers alot of exercise those focus on shoulders,triceps and biceps and it is my pleasure to share with you some magic exercise those only need apair of 3-5lbs dumbbells and believe me or not i saw your pics and your arms are really fabulous compared mine but as soon as i do this exercise 3-4 days in week i can feel my triceps and biceps tone .bcoz of feeling shame about flabby arms i can,t wear shirts or gym dress at the gym so i have to wear very very long sleeves those cover all my upper limbs inorder not the peaple stare at me and what a bad feeling really it is summer and we need to wear very light clothes outside and at gym when you are strugging and sweating so try this exercise and best of luck wish you all the best 1=arm circle -3sets of 10 2=lateral lifts -3sets of 10 3=biceps curl =3sets of 10 4=military press=3sets of 10 5=overhead triceps extention =3 sets of 10 6=pulse ups =3sets of 10 7=triceps kickbACK =3sets of 10 8=womens push ups
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I could really try that out.
  • lastspen
    lastspen Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Check out MSM supplements. It's supposed to assist with skin elasticity. I plan to use as I lose weight to help with skin tightening.
  • AprilJG79
    AprilJG79 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    There is a workout that targets that area online. It's called tank top arms: the workout You can view it at fitfabcities.com She has two different ones. some of the workouts are pushups bicep burners shoulder presses tricep dips back rows lateral raises and kickbacks.
  • mizbah09
    mizbah09 Posts: 7
    Options
    u welcome dear