Where do you carry your weight?

Options

Replies

• sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I carry mine all over.. arms .. legs.. butt.. hips..stomach.. heck I even get a double chin:grumble:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    My toes don't seem particularly fat. Otherwise? Everywhere. And we call them "Thunder Thighs" in my family.
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I carry mine in my hips and thighs.
    And my bust, but I'm kind of okay with that.
    My 'spare tire' just will not budge! :grumble:
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    The majority is in my belly. Which of course is the last and hardest to get rid of!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    It used to be spread out evenly but as I'm losing my thighs are the only place I haven't lost that much from.
  • katpatoneill
    katpatoneill Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Totally tummy, but happily also in my bust, so I never look THAT bad, since my boobs will grow in proportion to my stomach.
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Primarily my belly but also my neck.
  • startheory
    startheory Posts: 63
    Options
    I carry mine on my tummy, thighs and hips. UGH@ I wish we could move it around. I'd put some on my boobage area haha
  • shadowharuka
    shadowharuka Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hips, Butt, thighs. lol
  • darharmar
    darharmar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is how I wish I lost weight (in order): Tummy, thighs, bust

This is how I lose weight: bust, thighs, tummy.

Genetics are no fair.

Exactly!! Same same
  • Tam2oh
    Tam2oh Posts: 27
    Options
    My arms and thighs bother me the most. They are slimming down, but I can't wait for the day I can confidently wear tank tops and shorts!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    In my legs! My thighs and my calves. A little bit on top, too, but that's not so bad. (:
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Stomach and boobs. ALL of it! I have skinny arms and legs. Very hard to buy pants that fit with this body shape.
  • htbenitez
    htbenitez Posts: 14
    Options
    I am the perfect Pear shaped...............well, shouldn't say perfect but this is not what I consider perfect. Tummy, hips, thighs...........it's gotta go!
  • Mellzicious
    Options
    Boobs, hips and thighs.
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass and hold most of my weight in my chest and hips/thighs, I also got a bit of belly fat in the pooch area :ohwell:
    Slowly getting it to go though:smooched:
  • clairedrose
    clairedrose Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    For years any weight I gained went to my hips and legs, making me a pear. After a certain age, I turned into an avacado and now the weight is everywhere. The loss is first showing in my torso and hips. I would love to see that waist/hip curve again.
  • HappyFeetXOXO
    HappyFeetXOXO Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am blessed to gain it pretty evenly all over, but then again, it can creep up on me easy too.
  • Sundogoh
    Sundogoh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am a classic pear -nothing on top, bottom heavy. Always had a flat stomach until I turned 40 a couple years ago. Now I have a little bit of a gut. Not too much but would like to see it go. Whenever I lose weight, I still look the same to me because my shape never changes. Once a pear, always a pear.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My tummy :sad: