Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing!!! good for you!! :)
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! I needed to read your story today, thank you! You have really inspired me today:smile:
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your wife, but I'm glad your story has had a happy ending! You look wonderful and I'm happy for you. Reading this was a great way to start a Monday morning!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    you have done amazing, despite all the grief and obstacles in your path. Well done. Your an inspiration for sure.
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! You look awesome - way to go!!!
  • kerilynne68
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story! I am so happy for you and I am inspired by your hard work!
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is insparational! Thank you for sharing!
  • hali1
    hali1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You, sir, are truly inspiring. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your story.
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! You actually look very like my Father in law, in the before pics. He's having a lot of health problems, I wish he'd follow your example!

I read every page looking for an update on the challenge with your cousin, too, only to find it on the last page, lol!
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    WOW!!! I am in awe!! you look amazing and you give me so much inspiration!!!...My goal is to lose 100lbs in the next year and your story gives me hope that I can succeed!!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Stunning transformation! You look 10 years younger! Fantastic results!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Incredible results!! You look so great!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress. :smile:
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Probably one of the most inspiring stories I've read here, on MyFitnessPal, in the time I've been around. I wish I had something more great to say to you but the only thing I can come up with is, "you're doing it and doing it well."

Keep doing your thing, my friend!
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I disagree with everyone saying that you look like a completely different person.
    I think you look like the same, but now much healthier, person that you were before :)
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Wow, I do agree you look different. Way to go.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, what a crazy transformation! You're gorgeous!
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!!
  • KYAliceG
    KYAliceG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring and am happy that you've found a new life for yourself and didn't give up which is what many of us have done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!