What is your favorite breakfast?

Options
My new favorite is Oikos greek nonfat yogurt (vanilla or black cherry) + Banana. Only @200 calories and completely satisfying!

Replies

• ebr250
    ebr250 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    A piece of toast with a Morningstar veggie sausage patty on it and a serving of fruit is pretty delish :)
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    This week I've been breaking my fast either with a steak, onion, pepper, mushroom combo or an egg scramble with eggs, veggies and sausage :)
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    coffee, black and strong!
  • scentednights2002
    Options
    A piece of toast with a poached egg on it. Side of a piece of fruit and several cups of coffee with stevia.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i have a few different ones

protein pancakes (made with greek yogurt, flour, protein powder, egg and baking soda) topped with apple butter
    oatmeal with unsweetened applesauce cinnamon and stevia
    oatmeal with pb and chocolate protein powder
    egg whites scrambled with peppers onions mushrooms and spinach and seasoned
    egg on a sandwich with avocado and cheese
    yogurt with granola fruit and honey
  • viragoeap
    viragoeap Posts: 107
    Options
    Porridge oats with mixed berries, honey, flax seed, followed by a soft boiled egg and a huge mug of caro. This usually follows a 30/60 minute run.
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Either oatmeal with fruit (and going to start adding protein powder) and a hard cooked egg on the side or three egg whites and one whole egg scrambled., sometimes with added veggies.
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    This week I've been breaking my fast either with a steak, onion, pepper, mushroom combo or an egg scramble with eggs, veggies and sausage :)

I want this! Today I had an egg, a preservative free sausage patty and kiwi fruit, along with a 100 calorie thin bun and a glass of vitamin D whole milk. Think I'll add some veggies to the egg next time.:flowerforyou:
  • honeylissabee
    honeylissabee Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have a few I rotate between:

2 egg (or 1 egg with 4 egg white) Fritatas/Omelettes with veggies and cheese (preferably feta)
    Chobani Greek yogurt with chia seeds, oatmeal, and ground flax/nuts layered with frozen fruit.
    Chobani with Chia seeds and Kashi GoLean cereal with fruit (with or without the ground flax/nut mixture)
    2 overreasy eggs with a side of fruit and toast for dipping.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    BACON! Is there anything else??
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Coffee. And a glass of soy milk/protein. After my morning workout.

Although lately an egg white wrap as a later breakfast. When I wake up at 3am I try to hold off until 8am or so before I have a real breakfast.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs.

And a gooood cuppa
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i love all breakfast food it is my favorite meal of the day. although my favorite is unhealthy and i dont eat it often but i love blueberry pancakes with penutbutter and syrup with a side of hashbrowns smothered in ketchup and lets not forget bacon
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My new favorite is Oikos greek nonfat yogurt (vanilla or black cherry) + Banana. Only @200 calories and completely satisfying!
    Me too! My favourite is the 2% Oikos Key Lime. I had that and a banana this morning!. :smile:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I have breakfast in 2 parts.
    first part is usually:
    Coconut-cashew Quest bar (microwaved for 18seconds) and homemade chai latte (with almond milk)

Second part is greek yogurt with fruit and granola, or a green smoothie, or piece of fruit with a few nuts.

But my favorite is the warm Quest bar.
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough I like pickled eggs in the morning. the protein stays with me for a while longer, I like the flavor more than bland hard boiled eggs and they are convenient. You keep a jar full in the fridge, grab them and go. Easy 1 hand breakfast on the drive in. With a good cup of black coffee of course!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I have breakfast in 2 parts.
    first part is usually:
    Coconut-cashew Quest bar (microwaved for 18seconds) and homemade chai latte (with almond milk)

Second part is greek yogurt with fruit and granola, or a green smoothie, or piece of fruit with a few nuts.

But my favorite is the warm Quest bar.

I love Quest bars, but they may be too sweet for me in the morning.

I like to have Quest bars as part of my lunch, or my before bed snack :D
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Kodiak Cakes , with coffee, creamer, one or two hard-boiled duck eggs (richer flavor than chicken eggs!), and maybe a banana.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Greasy and meaty with tortillas & coffee. CHORIZO + EGGS!!!
  • addiepray80
    addiepray80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Usually I have 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with one egg and one egg white poached (in the microwave) and about an ounce of cheddar; plus a banana or maybe some other fruit.
    Today I had 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1/4 cup of Silk dark chocolate almond milk and a half a banana sliced in the oatmeal (YUM!!)