Champions League Football Final

Options
2»

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Laces - re: party. Its not quite the same. I know in the US everyone (fans and non fans) has superbowl parties, no matter which teams make it. Here, the fans of the teams that make it through will have parties, but not everyone. Also, you can get groups of friends getting togethr to watch the match in a pub (mostly football fans, though).
    Also, no Beyonce or Black Eye Peas at half time, and also no string of cool $1m/min adverts

That's cuz we "Americans" sure know how to wet the party up.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Laces - re: party. Its not quite the same. I know in the US everyone (fans and non fans) has superbowl parties, no matter which teams make it. Here, the fans of the teams that make it through will have parties, but not everyone. Also, you can get groups of friends getting togethr to watch the match in a pub (mostly football fans, though).
    Also, no Beyonce or Black Eye Peas at half time, and also no string of cool $1m/min adverts

That's cuz we "Americans" sure know how to wet the party up.

haha we sure do. i guess they dont sell "squares" for gambling puropses for these games either. pretty much any number 4 or higher is an automatic loser.

times like this i miss living around D.C. they have a few great soccer bars to watch games at with lots of nationals to interact with.

it really sucks that its an odd year. confederations cup just doesnt it cut it compared to WC and Euro.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That was an Epic ending for that game, special for Robben since he can tell all the people giving him shlt to eff themselves.