13»

Replies

• hurricanegirl13
    Options
    Yes. Bodies change.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    So it could happen, but what if it doesn't happen? Would I always have to be self-conscious? Or can I be more free-minded?
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    Darling that's up to you. What if it doesn't happen? Why sit around and worry about it when you could be out living your life? So what if it does happen? With healthy eating and exercise, it can be reversed.

Honestly, it looks like you're trying to find someone to hold your hand through this. But the honest truth is you're not going to change until you decide what's right for YOU. No one knows your situation like you do... You have to listen to your body and do what feels right. No one is going to sit here and justify your bad choices for you, including ramen... But people will be willing to help someone who wants to make the change, and willing to put in the effort.

Women often complain about being overweight, and then 5 minutes later pick up a cookie or bag of chips. Until you make the decision to DO SOMETHING about it, sitting around thinking about it won't be effective in anything.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    True, maybe I have been overstating myself a little, but I know at least I'm trying. Even when I'm complaining along the way. I can't say I'm fully "living my life", but I'm trying. I guess it's a start anyways.

OMG right now I'm drinking this real good tea from the dollar tree. Yum. No calories in it or anything. I didn't notice that little bonus until just now when I checked. Awesome.