Starting Insanity on Monday June 3rd

Options
1235»

Replies

• 1chubbychicken1
    1chubbychicken1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Just finished day 5 and feeling great :D my legs aren't nearly as sore anymore so there is hope! Im finding im able to last alot longer now too so that's pretty wicked. I hope everyone else is doing well too :D

queeniecole >> i just wear my trusty old nike jogging shoes and they seem to do the trick, so i'd say any good brand of runners would do, just experiment i guess and see what works for you. maybe you could try some extra supportive dr scholls inserts to see if they work. sorry not much help i know :) good work on insanity :) you're inspiring
  • janebshaw
    janebshaw Posts: 168
    Options
    Just a piece of advice. When the coach tells you to dig deep, remember to listen to your body.

A friend of mine tried the Insanity program recently, and she dug too deep and pulled a muscle. So do be careful!
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I do my workout on carpet, I tried wearing trainers but the arch of my feet hurt and my ankles were twinging a bit. Now I do it just in sports socks they have cushioned heels and balls, bit of grip in them too.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Just a piece of advice. When the coach tells you to dig deep, remember to listen to your body.

A friend of mine tried the Insanity program recently, and she dug too deep and pulled a muscle. So do be careful!

Yes but Shaun T also tells you to listen to your body. I agree you need to be careful. I am doing Power 90 now but look forward to Insanity soon.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    For everyone still asking yes you can still join my group or groups. You can join at any time. It does not matter if you are on day 1 or day 51.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14116-total-team-beachbody-support-group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/

Some members are in both because they like the motivational and educational videos I post and love being accountable in both groups. Keep up the awesome work everyone. Anyone who works out to any Team Beachbody program is welcome to join.
  • 1chubbychicken1
    1chubbychicken1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im done day 8!! great program so far, im not feeling any pain anymore but i did have to buy some wrist supports and will probably pick up some knee supports eventually too, just to prevent injuries :) im feeling stronger everyday and i hope when month 2 rolls around i'll be prepared for it :)

When Shawn T tells you to dig deep i imagine he means to keep pushing through when your legs are tired and you're out of breath. Im sure he doesn't mean for you to ignore any sharp pains (like a potential pulled muscle etc..) I started getting some sharp pains in my wrist while doing push-ups so i made fists and did them that way, then i bought some wrist supports now i have no trouble and no injuries.

cheers xx