80 lbs in 11 months--who woulda thought?

Options

Replies

• Rlc8478
    Rlc8478 Posts: 6
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on the success you achieved through hard work! :D
  • auranya
    auranya Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic :)
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Amazingly great!! What exercises did you do? How about diet? How tall are you? I am 5' 9" and I am your age . I started at 203 and am now one month later at 192 pounds. I am just looking for some ideas.

My diet is nothing spectacular. It's clean eating (most of the time-I slip like everyone else!) but get right back in the game the next day. I'm 5'5". It's been a tough road-I won't kid you. It's alot of sweat, hard work, determination, and motivation from all my friends here. I started out on my treadmill, and also bought a weight bench and elliptical. My elliptical is my best friend. Another thing I did was create an 'inspiration' board. I write motivating quotes to myself, have a before pic on there, and would include supporting posts from here, like the comments when I hit 199. I look at it all the time and no matter how tired I am, I'm going just a little bit more.

You look absolutely fabulous, and I WANT legs that look like yours! Way to go, Cindy! And just an FYI, that beagle in your ticker looks a LOT like my beagle girl!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Cindy...Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wowzer! Well done :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    What an excellent result and transformation! Just think of how many health problems you have eliminated by doing this! I'm so proud of you!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thanks for sharing your success! Best wishes for a long healthy life!
  • tessamel
    tessamel Posts: 2
    Options
    U look great!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Wow! Losing weight has lost you some years, too! Looking good!
  • vrmqueen
    vrmqueen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Thanks for sharing. I am on a weight loss journey myself and have lost 19 lbs in 2 months and have about 40 lbs to go. How did you do it?
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Very very inspiring!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! You look so wonderful and so so happy! Congrats on your weight loss!!!:heart:
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You've got great legs lady!
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Amazingly great!! What exercises did you do? How about diet? How tall are you? I am 5' 9" and I am your age . I started at 203 and am now one month later at 192 pounds. I am just looking for some ideas.

My diet is nothing spectacular. It's clean eating (most of the time-I slip like everyone else!) but get right back in the game the next day. I'm 5'5". It's been a tough road-I won't kid you. It's alot of sweat, hard work, determination, and motivation from all my friends here. I started out on my treadmill, and also bought a weight bench and elliptical. My elliptical is my best friend. Another thing I did was create an 'inspiration' board. I write motivating quotes to myself, have a before pic on there, and would include supporting posts from here, like the comments when I hit 199. I look at it all the time and no matter how tired I am, I'm going just a little bit more.

You look absolutely fabulous, and I WANT legs that look like yours! Way to go, Cindy! And just an FYI, that beagle in your ticker looks a LOT like my beagle girl!

I miss my little girl....she passed in October of 2011. I'm about ready for another one :)

Thank you all again so much! All these posts mean the world to me!! Congrats to everyone on making the decision to be on this journey, and always remember : you're not where you want to be, but you're better than where you were yesterday :)
  • Budgirl2455
    Budgirl2455 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: AWESOME !!! It is so much harder as we get older. Way to go on taking care of your health. Keep up the great work. You will be at goal very soon. Your family must be so proud of you :happy:
  • Dynamis600
    Dynamis600 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Well done Cindy! you look so toned.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    You are a whole new woman there. Congratulations on an amazing transformation. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!