A few beers left in the fridge. What do I do??

Options

Replies

• pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    People leave light beer at our house sometimes and we use it to cook ribs ... great tenderizer. I only like stouts and porters so anything else will be used for cooking. No point in wasting calories on bad beer.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    You could make beer battered food with them.

Deep frying is bad for your health.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    So a friend of mine left a few beers in the fridge and I have no idea what to do with them. I don't want to just throw them away but they are taking up room where I can put good stuff like lettuce, cooked shrimp and imitation crab sticks. What am I suppose to do with all that stuff taking up space??
    Dump the crab de-lite to make room for the beer.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    If they are the beers in your profile pic then you can send them to me and commend your friend on great taste. DRINK THEM,
    Remember that "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Ben Franklin.
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Drink 'em. if you avoid it religiously, I doubt that any weight loss will last.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Invite me over

You have a free pass, as long as your shirt is off.
  • lataushaweber
    Options
    Why not cook with them? Throw them in some bbq sauce and pour over some chicken for Memorial Day
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    If they are the beers in your profile pic then you can send them to me and commend your friend on great taste. DRINK THEM,
    Remember that "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Ben Franklin.

Those are *MY* beers.

My friend left cheap beer.
  • junco1971
    junco1971 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's ok to pour them out. You didn't buy them so you aren't wasting any money. How often does this friend come over? If you see them regularly then give them the beer back the next time you see them if not just pour it out.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Put them in the cabinet. They don't have to be refrigerated. You may have company or want one in a few weeks.
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Honey...start up the grill....it is time for some Beer Can Chicken. YUM!!!!!! ....just remember to count the calories! (I'll let you look up the recipe... It is SO GOOD!!!! One of my favorites. ....and it is a holiday weekend!!! WOOT!
  • lovebabyal
    lovebabyal Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome Tenderizer for Ribs & Tips
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Put them in the cabinet. They don't have to be refrigerated. You may have company or want one in a few weeks.

They've already been refrigerated. It just tastes worse if they get warm again.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    take them out of the fridge, and then the next time your friend is coming around, put them back in and they can drink them!
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Why not cook with them? Throw them in some bbq sauce and pour over some chicken for Memorial Day

GOOD ANSWER!!!!!!!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Those are *MY* beers.

That changes everything, are we talking Natty light cheap?
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I vote you hide them away in some closet. Maybe a reward at a milestone or a treat at a party in the future. I have three hanging out in my dresser for a party a few months ago. Out of sight, out of mind! BAM!
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Those are *MY* beers.

Worse. Miller High Life.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Those are *MY* beers.

Worse. Miller High Life.

High life- Great commericials but horrible beer. I change my vote to dump them, or leave them out to skunk, honestly your friend would never know the difference if they drink high life.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Invite me over

You have a free pass, as long as your shirt is off.

Oh, the horrible things I'll do for beer . . .