A few beers left in the fridge. What do I do??

Options

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    So a friend of mine left a few beers in the fridge and I have no idea what to do with them. I don't want to just throw them away but they are taking up room where I can put good stuff like lettuce, cooked shrimp and imitation crab sticks. What am I suppose to do with all that stuff taking up space??

"Imitation crab stick". Barf!!! Do you know what they put in that? Eat real crab!

Oh, and about the beers, just drink them! :drinker:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I could help.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    DUMP THEM!!!!!
    Sorry, it sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I remember when I started my new healthy lifestlye I threw out a brand new jar of Nutella. OMG! it killed me but I did it....and never bought it again. :)

What a waste! I lost 30 lbs by eating Nutella (sporadically) last year.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You can either:
    A. drink them or
    B. use them to grill some sausages with.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Eff that!!!!

Give them to me, I have extra calories lying all over the place for beer. The is a reason why they call the belly region a six pack, its stores them nicely.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Drink 6 tablespoons of coconut oil to prime the metabolism then drink the beer without fear of weight gain.

It's science you know.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Invite me over

You have a free pass, as long as your shirt is off.

Oh, the horrible things I'll do for beer . . .

<--- You take your pick, and I'll take mine.
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    place some jar covers upside down in your garden, fill with the nasty beer, the slugs will come to drink themselves to permanent oblivion in your backyard. really!
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    Leave them!

And when you feel like having a beer work it into your calories and enjoy!
  • laurabeth326
    laurabeth326 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Those are *MY* beers.

My friend left cheap beer.

That changes everything, are we talking Natty light cheap?

Worse. Miller High Life.

You see, that changes EVERYTHING! I was reading this thread and shaking my head. You see I work in a brewpub and saw the beers in your profile and was just sad. I drink some bit of beer every day! It's okay if bad beer skunks, no one would really know the difference
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Drink 6 tablespoons of coconut oil to prime the metabolism then drink the beer without fear of weight gain.

It's science you know.

Do I take all six at once or through out the day for maximum affect?
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Those are *MY* beers.

Worse. Miller High Life.

You see, that changes EVERYTHING! I was reading this thread and shaking my head. You see I work in a brewpub and saw the beers in your profile and was just sad. I drink some bit of beer every day! It's okay if bad beer skunks, no one would really know the difference

Wait. *MY* beers made you sad??
  • laurabeth326
    Options
    Those are *MY* beers.

Worse. Miller High Life.

No sorry, it made me sad that you didn't want to drink them, but then I realized the beer in question was already near undrinkable. You're beers make me HAPPY!
  • hakudoshi82
    hakudoshi82 Posts: 29
    Options
    Beer does not skunk by taking it out of the frige... The idea it will skunk in temperature change is a myth spread by people who think they are beer experts when all they were are is the kind of people who drink Miller High Life...

Edit: Here is a link explaining true beer skunking http://beeradvocate.com/articles/527
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Your beers made me happy .....then miller made me sad...so now im having a Ska .
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

No sorry, it made me sad that you didn't want to drink them, but then I realized the beer in question was already near undrinkable. You're beers make me HAPPY!

Whooo I was about to ban you from existence.
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    ditto:wink:
  • mikenurm
    mikenurm Posts: 1
    Options
    nutella isn't unhealthy, in moderation
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Take them out of the fridge and put them aside. put one in the fridge when you think you want a drink or when you have friends over give them one.
  • laurabeth326
    Options
    Beer does not skunk by taking it out of the frige... The idea it will skunk in temperature change is a myth spread by people who think they are beer experts when all they were are is the kind of people who drink Miller High Life...

Edit: Here is a link explaining true beer skunking http://beeradvocate.com/articles/527

True, though extreme temperature changes, often several of them, can produce off flavors in beers. Your typical beer sold in stores typically goes through several moderate temperature changes on it's way from tank to store/bar/etc