Shaun T makes me freaking insane

Options
124»

Replies

• wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Side note:

To all the people who are saying you didn't notice his annoying "quirks" because you're too busy working hard and sweating and whatever else your reason is... I work my *kitten* off at that workout but I still notice those things. Just because I'm working out doesn't mean my ears and brain stop working... chill out people. She's just making some observations.
  • chink39
    chink39 Posts: 3
    Options
    That's funny! LMAO!!!! I thought I was the only one who was annoyed by the way he talks. I hate the way he says his "SSSSSSSSS" words! But love the work out!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    well u inspired me to pull out a hiphopabls video.. 319 calories for the workout. eh.. and i look like a complete idiot..
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Kinda strange to me that you only burn 320 ish. I don't have much to lose either and have decent muscle mass and still burn over 400 most days.

There is one workout where, during the stretch, he completely forget to do the straight leg and in and outs on the second leg. we just do runners strech then straight to deep lunge. that bugs me.

I can't stand him dropping the "t" in "important" but I've just learned to ignore him. Other than that he's pretty freakin' hot so I'm ok with him.

Also, those people int he video don't look all that fit to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, they are fit looking, just not EXTREMELY fit looking like the people in p90x. The girls in Insanity aren't all that great looking except for a select couple.

Oh, and one last thing, is it just me or should that Asian girl (tonya??) be in a p*rno instead of a workout video?? I mean, what's the deal with those facial expressions......

LOL! I know what you mean about Tanya or Tonya... there is one point I think in "pure Carido" where after the warm up she says "Oh my hair is already wet!" and the girl next to her shoots her a disgusted look. I love it! LOL
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Kinda strange to me that you only burn 320 ish. I don't have much to lose either and have decent muscle mass and still burn over 400 most days.

i'm guessing my cal count was so low because I don't jump any more...so i go really low impact...I tend to rip calf muscles easily and want to avoid that at all costs. but 320 was soooo looowwww...and again. I look like an idiot...my hips tend to go the other way on the beat...
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

There is one workout where, during the stretch, he completely forget to do the straight leg and in and outs on the second leg. we just do runners strech then straight to deep lunge. that bugs me.

I can't stand him dropping the "t" in "important" but I've just learned to ignore him. Other than that he's pretty freakin' hot so I'm ok with him.

Also, those people int he video don't look all that fit to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, they are fit looking, just not EXTREMELY fit looking like the people in p90x. The girls in Insanity aren't all that great looking except for a select couple.

Oh, and one last thing, is it just me or should that Asian girl (tonya??) be in a p*rno instead of a workout video?? I mean, what's the deal with those facial expressions......

LOL! I know what you mean about Tanya or Tonya... there is one point I think in "pure Carido" where after the warm up she says "Oh my hair is already wet!" and the girl next to her shoots her a disgusted look. I love it! LOL

I absolutely HATE Tanya (sp?)! She annoys the hell out of me, in every way possible. I don't know if it's jealousy over her abs, or that she really just rubs me the wrong way haha. Regardless, I died laughing the first time I saw that girl shoot her that nasty look hahaha. Too funny!

I must say, I'm definitely Team Shaun T.! :love: He always puts a smile on my face, even when I'm buckled over sucking wind.
  • haju2
    haju2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love when Shaun says "C'mon y'all". He is like the most awesomest person to me. If you don't like him, then just switch instead of talking ill about him. It is not nice ya'know. :wink:
  • Amalthea8284
    Amalthea8284 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    His adorable baby face and cutey dimples annoy the crap out of me!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    haju2 wrote: »
    I love when Shaun says "C'mon y'all". He is like the most awesomest person to me. If you don't like him, then just switch instead of talking ill about him. It is not nice ya'know. :wink:

Quite sure I wasn't "talking ill of him" .... I didn't attack him, or even criticize him. Just commented that the repetitiveness and pronunciation are annoying. But go ahead and read into it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I spend more time looking at the girls boobs - how many are real and how many are fake! I've done the DVDs enough times I know the routines!