What did you do for your last cheat meal?

Options

Replies

• bgburges
    bgburges Posts: 2
    Options
    In and Out cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake.The next day my weight was down!

There's my cheat meal.... next week I will be in the land of in-n-out and plan on stopping
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    I don't really do cheat meals as such, I just eat within my calories, allowing myself access to my exercise calories if I fancy, so if I want to eat something that wouldn't fit with my net calorie limit, I do more exercise that day. Tonight I am having prawn chop suey with egg fried rice, but I've done loads of exercise so hey ho :)
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    An entire bag of Snyder's of Hanover - Pretzel Sandwiches - Peanut Butter Dipped In Hershey's Chocolate
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I guess it would be the Wendy's single combo I had while traveling last weekend. I didn't plan or call it a "cheat meal" but it certainly wasn't healthy so I guess it was cheating a bit.
  • maileFOK
    maileFOK Posts: 10
    Options
    Well i had a lean pocket pepperoni with garlic flavor on the bread...idk if it counts hahaha.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    California roll (6 pc) and 9 pieces of sushi (sashimi on rice) I wanted to order it without the rice and not even get the rolls it wouldn't have been so cheat ish but that was the cheapest combo and I didn't want to make my boyfriend spend a fortune on me o_O oh well I enjoyed it!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    pierogies, doritos, pizza, ice cream, grilled cheese, rice, bread, cookies, fruit.

it was more like a cheat week.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I don't have cheat meals, I just have treats and higher calorie meals occasionally when I can work it in with my calories for the day.

The last treat (that comes to mind) was S'Mores while we were camping last weekend. A lot of calories, but after hiking all day, it was so worth it! :happy:
  • zasae
    zasae Posts: 30
    Options
    Starbucks super chocolate cake , I have it on the end of every month , just means fasting for the next day
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Having it tonight. five guys burgers and fries little bacon burger with mushrooms mustard grilled onions and pickles. Yummy
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    In and Out cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake.The next day my weight was down!

You're making me miss CA!!!!!
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    going to texas roadhouse tonight... going to drop like 1600 calories in one meal most likely (by the end of the night i will still be under!)

it's not optimal, but.... those rolls
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I had sour cream and onion potato chips for breakfast and NO I did not count how many I ate....just sat and ate them! LOL! I was on vacation though! :)
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    going to texas roadhouse tonight... going to drop like 1600 calories in one meal most likely (by the end of the night i will still be under!)

it's not optimal, but.... those rolls

I know what you mean!

Although they have these shrimp skewers that reallllllly aren't too bad for you, especially with a plain sweet potato and steamed vegetables, you know ;)
    (Or you can just enjoy yourself that's totally fine!)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    u went with grilled chicken on your cheat day???? pfffft lol
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Pizza :heart:
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    A slice of pizza and a cookie - but I stayed within my calorie limits.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Waffles
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Bread and cheese and wine and chocolate covered strawberries. I still have wine some nights. But this was really good brie and homemade bread. Just so, so good!
  • richwiand
    richwiand Posts: 4
    Options
    3 pints of lager and a order of nachos...yum!