What's your end of summer goal?

Options

Replies

• RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Well I was hoping that by September I would be very close to my goal weight, but I think that's overstretching a bit.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My goal is to hit my goal! I am only 9lbs away,! I know it isn't impossible, in fact it is super realistic! And an NSV, to force myself to wear my bikini in public, this is more a mental thing than anything to do with my weight at this point.

Good luck on reaching all of your end of Summer goals everyone!

You could wear a bikini in public right now...I'm just saying...
  • hyndsie
    hyndsie Posts: 22
    Options
    my personal goal was to weigh in below 200lb by 1st august - im going to meet it. my next goal is to be 190lb by 1st september.
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    to have a flat stomach by 27th august :):)
  • tiffhunt21
    tiffhunt21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My end of summer goal 9 weeks from now is to be 15lbs lighter, and then would put my ultimate goal to lose only 89 more lbs....i'll be happy when I have less then 100lbs to lose! I also want to get into the habit of toning my arms!
  • aloha311
    aloha311 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My goal is to break this non losing streak that I am in. I would love to get below 150lbs which is totally doable if I can start to lose instead of gain. I think I am gaining water weight right now though.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 8 lbs to put me under 200 by Sept. 4th because that is when we are going to the beach for a few days.
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My goal is to hit my goal! I am only 9lbs away,! I know it isn't impossible, in fact it is super realistic! And an NSV, to force myself to wear my bikini in public, this is more a mental thing than anything to do with my weight at this point.

Good luck on reaching all of your end of Summer goals everyone!

You could wear a bikini in public right now...I'm just saying...

Well thanks! I just have to get over my fear of it...I haven't worn a bikini anywhere but in my own backyard since 9th grade :/
  • zasae
    zasae Posts: 30
    Options
    Lose 5kg min (from 50 to 45)
    Run 100 meters (foot operations killed me )
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Run 10 Miles. According to my half marathon training plan I will actually be at 11 mi that week! I am finding the long runs very very hard!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 172, maybe even 170.
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I want to hit 200lbs by 8/20..that means I have 11 lbs to lose between today and then...this does make me very nervous...heck yeah..this is my first goal that I have set for myself......

...and above it all.,.......today there were cookies in the breakroom and i have not had any!
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My goal is just to be smaller than I am now.....:)
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Down 5-10 pounds OR lose another inch from my body.
  • parisiantwyst
    Options
    To get down to the 160's and have a healthy BMI! 8 more lbs...
    SAME!
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    15-20 pounds
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    To fit into a pair of jeans I LOVE from 2 summers ago! Getting down to 125 would be nice...
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hit 135lbs by time my boys go back to school on 6th September, that's about 5lbs and do my 30DS at least 4 times a week, I have completed my month but I am hooked!!! Oh and get a tan...
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    To lose about 5 more lbs
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    10-20 lbs?
    Don't really have one.
    I do have a wedding to attend & wouldn't mind a little bit slimmer for it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!