I don't like non cat lovers

Options

Replies

• kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I don't understand the non meaning of this thread.
  • CatMarlett
    CatMarlett Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will join you! I have two black american short hairs. When I get to my home computer, I will upload pics of them.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    This may also be helpful to you:

crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit.jpg

This picture is absolutely disgusting. Witnessing the terrible things that people do to animals has given me PTSD (I've since recovered...), and this was an instant trigger. Cats in a trashcan...? Please don't post anything of this nature again.

If you can't learn to be respectful and compassionate towards animals, how will you ever learn to apply the same kindness to people?
    Can we say "No sense of humor whatsoever?" How about "Overreact much?"
    I am a little curious, have you ever been around cats? They will climb in and explore anything, and if one does it the rest of the litter are right behind to check out whatever the first found so interesting.

In her defense, she DID come back and respond that she over reacted. Let's keep this thread happy!!!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    God I love cats. Here is one of my FOUR. Lol

6o8z5.png
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    This thread just helped me lose my appetite.

You and your food diary are welcome! :)
  • Gwen7121
    Gwen7121 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    We have a cat with an eating disorder......
    Its a scottish fold and she is BULIMIC

Would share pics if I knew how, but I have to go clean up some cat puke:sick: :grumble:

I have a bulimic kitty too. Every day, she purges. Blech.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Oh these aren't boots, they're my cats.
  • Gwen7121
    Gwen7121 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I actually have a "CRAZY CAT LADY" shirt. This is not a joke. I chose a few favorites of my Sims... I have entirely too many... to the point of embarrassment, perhaps.

I know what you mean! He's soooo cute! I have a love for orange and buff cats.

I will see your crazy cat lady shirt, and raise you a Crazy Cat Lady Board Game! (which I have)
    11893__01907.jpg

I must have this game! Off to Amazon I go!
  • ScottFree_66
    ScottFree_66 Posts: 200
    Options
    gizmo2.jpg
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have four monsters...I mean....uhhh...babies...oh..I mean cats!!!

I would post pictures but I don't know how!!!!
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 cats, I've never tried posting a photo before so don't know if this will work - if it does, it's a photo of my 3yo ragdoll/siamese cross, Bungle Bear:-

179530_375394905847316_1666477203_n.jpg
  • furby1
    furby1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • whoviangleek
    Options
    Have two cats. A 12yo calico (look left... no your other left.. haha jk jk) and a 3yo siamese mix, but we think she's actually a ragdoll. They live by the saying "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff." Whoever first said that was a genius.

Will try to post other pics
  • whoviangleek
    Options
    My babies love to pretend they hate me.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Verp sent me this when I asked............so Im paying it forward:::

To post a picture on MFP, first, have the photo hosted somewhere like photobucket or flickr &
    get the URL for the picture from there.
    Then go back to the thread ..... copy the URL .....
    {img} photoURL {/img}
    but change the {} brackets for [ ] and MAKE SURE the img is img (lowercase) and not IMG (uppercase)
  • whoviangleek
    Options
    I've got 3 cats, I've never tried posting a photo before so don't know if this will work - if it does, it's a photo of my 3yo ragdoll/siamese cross, Bungle Bear:-

179530_375394905847316_1666477203_n.jpg

That looks just like my Tazz (named so because she turns into a Tasmanian Devil at night). She's also 3.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I was a hater of cats for years. My favorite saying was "the only good cat is a dead cat" .....::::hanging head in shame::::::......

Then one day 4 years ago my youngest daughter Abi' decided Mom needed a diversion and in came Killer though name "Mimi" at the time. Mimi became Killer after she planted her claws in my neck and shoulder.

Killer is my self trained service animal. She detects and alerts when Im not breathing good and when my blood sugars drop too low or go too high. She most often sleeps curled up on my side or on my chest at night cradled in my arm, provided the bedroom is cold and I have our favorite mink blanket. She protects me from other people including my own kids LMAO. She doesnt like anyone outside of me and the fiance'

To see her fetch a ball or play catch is priceless. She retrieves a ball with such pride, her tail held high, head held high and I swear she steps fancier than a Tennessee Walker. She'll drop the ball at my feet and then sit, waiting for me to toss it.

If she discovers the fiance' has left the house, she wanders down the hall crying out with the saddest meow ever. Since I came home from the hospital last week she basically stays attached to me laying ON my feet or on the couch or bed near me. I dont dare leave the room or she comes running.

Im a little partial to this 15 lb ball of fur covered fat with legs.........she's my lil diva for sure.

Untitled9.jpg

b.jpg

here she is trying to hide in the linen closet

100_0340.jpg

snuggled in my arms under a minkie

100_0347.jpg

Ok ok ok...I'll quit
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    my cat is a celebrity and has his own facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/misterfark

dnbxgn.jpg

Awww, I have always wanted an exotic shorthair, but I can never find one! So cute!
    Also, I am going to follow this facebook page so I expect MORE PICTURES. So friggin' cute.
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    my cat is a celebrity and has his own facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/misterfark

dnbxgn.jpg

Awww, I have always wanted an exotic shorthair, but I can never find one! So cute!
    Also, I am going to follow this facebook page so I expect MORE PICTURES. So friggin' cute.

thank you! i love him to death! he is seriously SUCH a character as i'm sure you can see from his fb. don't worry, i post TONS of pictures haha. yeah, he actually was pretty hard to find. ironic though, the only breeder i could find in my state ended up being like 5 minutes from my house.
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    We have a cat with an eating disorder......
    Its a scottish fold and she is BULIMIC

Would share pics if I knew how, but I have to go clean up some cat puke:sick: :grumble:

I have a bulimic kitty too. Every day, she purges. Blech.
    hopefully you have gotten that checked out with your vet. could be a sign of many things. i work at a vet clinic so we see some scary stuff..