What's your end of summer goal?

Options

Replies

• chay69424
    chay69424 Posts: 33
    Options
    I would like to be 145 lbs, and finish a 5K in less than 27 minutes.
  • geogal95
    geogal95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My end of summer goal is to be able to hike Mt Monadnock (like I did in the spring), without feeling like I am going to die at the top (like I did in the spring), and to not be in excruciating pain for a week afterwards! I have started boot camp 2-3x a week and am doing cardio 2-3x a week too, plus counting calories so I am hoping this is a good recipe!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    NotAllWhoWanderAreLost Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    my Labor Day goal is to be running 11 miles as my long, slow, distance run (22+ miles a week) in preparation for my half-marathon at the end of September. Weight will fall where it will. I am assuming there will be continued loss between now and then, but fitness is the focus of my goal, honestly.

And, seeing how its a goal, i have already mapped out the neccessary steps to take to GET me to that goal and have been following the steps faithfully :drinker:

Oh, and based on today's weight, i am going to make an estimate that i will be somewhere around 164 pounds, give or take. But like i said, weight will fall where it will. Focusing on fueling the performance honestly... though i wouldnt mind it if my c-section mama belly decided to start shrinking!
  • TASoto
    TASoto Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like to clean up my eating,and lose 5 pounds before school sarts again..
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    By Labor Day, I would like to have lost a minimum of ten more pounds. I would like to see a loss in inches in my waist and biceps as well. So, I would want my stats to look like this by then:

Cw: 331
    Gw: 321 or less

Waist: 55
    GW: 50 or less

Bicep: 19
    GB: 15 or less
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    to be 20-25 lbs lightter!!
  • kaybelmore
    kaybelmore Posts: 124
    Options
    My first half marathon :)
  • bpmartyr
    bpmartyr Posts: 141
    Options
    6 pack more visible. Ankle healed so I can run again.
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Down at least another 10 lbs, possibly 14, but only because that would make 100 lbs lost, I'd definitely be happy with 10 though. :)
  • Lcnena209
    Lcnena209 Posts: 60
    Options
    By the end of August I would love to loose 10 lbs (crossing fingers) and to finish the insanity part two
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Lose another 10 pounds and put the cancer sticks down for good.
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i would love to be down to 154lbs at thats 6 more to go!! fingers crossed :happy:
  • maileFOK
    maileFOK Posts: 10
    Options
    i want to lose 13 pounds and get toned (:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    There are six more weeks of summer. I hope to be six pounds lighter and to join a gym that offers Zumba sessions (I have one in mind) a number of times a week (Oh, and actually go to it) ;-)
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    From here until Labor day, my goal is to lose 12 more pounds.
  • luluwubu
    luluwubu Posts: 14
    Options
    My summer goal is contiue working toward giving myself the fitter healthy body I deserve and to also have enrolled into college :O)
  • ginbookus
    ginbookus Posts: 39
    Options
    To be under 200 lbs! I was at 205 -206 last I weighed myself... can't wait to be under it! It's been a few years!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My end of summer goal is not to strangle any new employees...just gotta hold out til vacation sept 13th.
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh around 140, which is lower than I have weighed since before I was pregnant. My son is almost 12. =)
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Mine is to lose 6 lbs. :) Or more. But close to 6 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!