Tattoos!

Options

Replies

• JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    this is my one and only... The saying is my favorite part of my wedding vows, but also how I feel I give of myself to my children.... The butterflys represent... pink- me blue- hubby then the little ones with pink and blue are for each of my girls, representing a little of each of us in each of them :) It was done in Ingersoll Ontario By Scott McCracken.. amazing talent :) he freehanded the entire thing, even the writing :) I love it more every day :)

tattoo.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful!
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    Have 4, but no idea how to post pictures on this site.
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    thank you :) he really is an amazing artist! I told him roughly what I wanted.. 3D, 4 butterflies, and I wanted it to be flowy, oh and the saying... and thats what he came up with! it amazes me
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I just got this one on the 4th of July!

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm the girl with the giant zombie portrait on my shoulder/back!
  • mattsgrl98
    mattsgrl98 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have one on top towards the side on my left foot. I have birthflowers of my kids (lris n daisies). Colors are blue, white, with purple n a tiny bit of yellow... I love mine and would def consider more tattoos :) Love em. My hub has 4. Although I probably wouldnt do top of my foot again, ouch!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love tattoo threads :D

I can see why :love:

:blushing:
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    One of em.. back of my shoulder

Love the bird!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

I can tell you like zombies from your ticker! This is awesome- super well done! Love it!
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

I can tell you like zombies from your ticker! This is awesome- super well done! Love it!

Seriously that zombie looks awesome
  • SmartWhatever
    Options
    Thanks for the zombie love!
    And Chris- you should extend your sleeve. It would look great! The design is awesome.
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This is my most recent one. If you know who that little guy is, you should definitely add me as a friend.
    480607_4069276645835_930708381_n.jpg
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    @crush- love yours! so sexy :)

Jesus H! You are sexy!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have 5 but have been tattoo'd 9 times. I'm getting 1 covered and redone in a way bigger and better design on Septl 6. It will basically go from the top of my shoulder, down 1 side of my back and around on to my hip. I can't wait, I'm so excited for it!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I got this phoenix very recently to celebrate my 35th birthday, also losing 100 lbs and changing my life forever.

This is my first pic post, hope I do it right...

11c5kt2.jpg
  • BreahLindley
    Options
    I have no idea how to add pics on these threads, but i have 7 tattoos.

1st tattoo i got was On my right foot i have a ladybug
    2nd tattoo i got was On my left foot i have two hearts( I want them covered)
    3rd tattoo i got was on my left wrist and its a kanji sign meaning love ( i got it after a dear friend of mine passed away. this friend was who got me and my husband together.)
    4th tattoo i got was a heart tribal design on my right side going up my ribs
    5th and 6th tattoo i got On my heel of both feet i have a jesus fish (me and the hubby got them for matching tattoos.)
    7th tattoo i got was on my left side and its two ladybugs with flowers and vines going up my ribs.

My two ladybug tattoos are my favorites.

I have plans to get a big flower design sometime after christmas. You can see pics of my tattoos and the flower design i plan on getting on my profile.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures of all of mine, but here's a few of them.

3331_76318263633_7221321_n.jpg

photo4szf.jpg

photo3aer.jpg

photo2fri.jpg

photo1kzx.jpg

39458110150956444973634.jpg

Those are the only ones I could find pictures of. There's half of them missing, haha.
  • SmartWhatever
    Options
    @iiiEllie. I love your sleeve! Very cool!
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    you guys have some really nice ink! I love looking at tattoos

@smart, thank you!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    All of mine are in my gallery, if you want to take a peek at them.
  • ButterflyJourney
    ButterflyJourney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had 3 butterflies tattooed on my shoulder when I made my goal. they represent the pounds lost, my supporters along the way and my family. Every time I am asked what my story is behind my tattoo, I am glad to share my experience. It keeps it fresh in my mind and reminds me to pay attention to the foods I am eating. You can see the Yellow Swallowtail in my profile photo. It represents every pound I lost and the sweat I left at the gym. I am well-known at my gym becuase I make a point to talk to other gym members and encourage my gym friends. These butterflies have become my calling card wherever I go. They allow me an opportunity to encourage others with their goals.