Naked

Options
ExplorinLauren
ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
:indifferent:

Just wanted to offer a reason as to why this thread always gets locked:

any post in the main forums can appear on a user's home page under "most recent topics", even if they don't visit the forums.
So users at work who log in to blog food suddenly get the word "boobs" on their home screen, which is not really what we're looking for. Some employers will block sites that have this kind of content, leaving users unable to log food at work, etc. Our number one goal is to make sure our users can access the site from wherever they are. So feel free to move this topic into a group if you'd like, and just mark it mature.

Thanks for understanding,
Joshua
MyFitnessPal Staff

----

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
Joshua
MyFitnessPal Forum Staff

Replies

• skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    No! I want to be and feel comfortable in my complete nakedness!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Nope not at all. I fully understand what you are saying and that sounds so not right coming from a dude lol.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Just walk around naked and sleep naked all the time. Eventually you have to get used to it no matter what kind of body you have.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    I've always been comfortable naked...:wink:
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    UGH! Another "attention" post!
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    No! I want to be and feel comfortable in my complete nakedness!

ME TOOOOOOOO! :)
  • SpiffyMom87
    SpiffyMom87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i dream of naked confidence
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Nope not at all. I fully understand what you are saying and that sounds so not right coming from a dude lol.

Lol ... No... Its very reassuring coming from a dude. lol :) Thanks!
  • sirmio
    sirmio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can understand being self-conscious about being naked around someone else, but closing your eyes when you're by yourself? While I didn't have that same problem, accepting that I was overweight and forgiving myself for it helped me a lot to drop the extra baggage. When I'd mess up, it was easier to get back on track and stay positive.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Just walk around naked and sleep naked all the time. Eventually you have to get used to it no matter what kind of body you have.

I sleep naked... a lot of the time... but walking around naked... feels SOOOO wrong. I wish I had your mindset! lol I wan't to walk around naked in all my glory... lmao... but I tend to walk around naked in all my horror. :)
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

you know you want naked too...:drinker:
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    i dream of naked confidence

So do I ...
    sigh.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    I'm naked right now.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    I've always been comfortable naked...:wink:

How? Share your wisdom with me ;)
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    LOL.. Before I saw your comment I thought to myself "This is yet another post I like to call S.N.A. (Someone Needs Attention)."
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options

No... not another "attention" post... yet, I notice you clicked on it. Hmmm
    :wink:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

I don't understand your point. Do you need attention though? If so, you look great naked! Don't let anyone tell you any different :flowerforyou:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options

I don't understand your point. Do you need attention though? If so, you look great naked! Don't let anyone tell you any different :flowerforyou:

I actually laughed out loud :laugh:
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    LOL.. Before I saw your comment I thought to myself "This is yet another post I like to call S.N.A. (Someone Needs Attention)."

Honestly.. it isn't about attention... Its about being comfortable with your body.
    It's something I wish I had every day.
    I almost posted in "general" section.. and decided people would get mad there, so I changed it to chit chat ... hoping people wouldn't get mad about it...
    I'm not looking for attention.. I'm looking for ways people learned to love their bodies...
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options
    Fully understandable. Besides we all need attention! It's human nature. A lil flirt here a compliment there it builds us up, we feel better we work harder. Hard work, better results.

Someday I'll be happy with myself again. 1 broken foot, 1 knee surgery... going from a physical job to riding a desk.. yeah I'm not what I was 12 years ago when I got out of the Army that's for sure.
This discussion has been closed.