Options

Replies

• HealthFreak1967
    HealthFreak1967 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    same here =^.^=
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    and my other cat. shes 18 years old, and yes her tongue always sticks out,.
    aax9o4.jpg

I just died of cuteness haha. That's ADORABLE!!!

haha thank you!
  • jdeleon806
    jdeleon806 Posts: 13
    Options
    kitty.jpg

I love my kitten! :smile:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    But you like Meeee!
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    LOL *points to ticker*
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'll grow old with my kitty and husband...
    this is Tigger
    603536_10150970702420617_892314531_n.jpg
    this is Tigger's perch while I'm on the computer
    332064_10150524038115617_760925119_o.jpg
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    This is Stelladactyl. She's a lady.

Resampled952011-12-019511-31-2895945.jpg

MIGER.jpg

Make that an OLD lady... over 10. She is a rescue, in these pics she has eye boogers as she was being treated for a sinus infection.

*edit* and yes, I am aware that she is GAWDAWFUL UGLY. :) Its why we love her. Her nickname is Minger.

im a friggin suckr for ugly cats. i hve 6 of them.. VERY ugly... love them each <3

edited to say... OMG! hubby just said.. omg, i love this cat, i want to feed him bologna & chicken wings! LOL!
  • jdeleon806
    jdeleon806 Posts: 13
    Options
    You need the img code to post picture.
  • annalitchka
    Options
    This is a brown tabby cat; it's not a breed but a description of the coloring. Brown tabby cats are very common at any animal shelter, which is the very best place to acquire a cat! Most brown tabbies in America would be called Domestic Short Hair, although I have one that's a Domestic Medium Hair because her fur is a little longer, and there are also Domestic Long Hair brown tabbies.

Many people call them gray -- and they are more gray than brown -- but the little tiny bit of brown coloring is what makes them a brown tabby. A striped cat with absolutely no brown but only gray is called a silver tabby.
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I has kitties! And I loves them. We have Zoey and Sigrid. Zoey is short haired, white and black with the cutest pink nose. Sigrid is her daughter and is a fluff butt. She's also a spasticat. She'll snuggle any piece of furniture in the house, any sock, shoe, bag, chair, anything.
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    Cats are NOT my friends! They make my eyes red and watery, the roof of my mouth itch like crazy and I wheeze and have asthma attacks! I can't spend time in homes that have cats ...so if you don't like me because I have sever allergic reactions to cat and I don't like them. Your loss. If they did those things to you you'd hate them too!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know calls me the crazy cat lady. I even have a cat tattoo on my back, as well as paw prints on my right shoulder. Although the paw prints are actually dog prints, bu since I got my dog 2 years ago, I officially became a crazy animal lady.

My Tat- 226569_6839221069_1358_n.jpg

My oldest boy Dax, most likely Maine Coon, or at least partly. He's a true blue farm cat, so it's hard to tell for sure.
    547442_10151003944301070_1659433520_n.jpg

The boss, Hooper. He may not be the oldest, but all in my house, including myself, know he is boss.
    73225_494217341069_904260_n.jpg

Last but not least, GM, which stands for Got Milk. I am sure you understand why. His original name was Fernando before he came to my house, but I didn't like it.
    167911_10150125013751070_7070235_n.jpg

I have nothing against people who don't like cats, and understand especially if it comes from being allergic to them. To each their own. I just happen to have had a cat in my life from birth, except one horrible year I lived with someone allergic and had to leave my cat with my mom. Never going to happen again I can tell you that. Nothing makes me unwind after work as much as sitting down and having my cats fight over my lap.

Oh, and to the guy who said you can't train a cat to fetch or go for walks? You sure can. I used to walk my cats all the time, and trained one of them to spin on command. There is also at least one really cute video on youtube of a cat fetching. I am sure there are more!.
  • Chocolate_Queen
    Chocolate_Queen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have 3 cats:

Tachi
    100_1490.jpg

Vader
    100_1470.jpg

Akamaru
    Photo0199.jpg

:happy:
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have a cat and he only loves be at 6:30 am. Once I've fed him he runs from any room I enter. Even when I feed him in the evening he cowers coming to his bowl. I've never been anything but nice to him and he behaves like I've kicked him across the room every day of his life.

We tried letting me be the only person to feed him for months , no difference. I guess he has an issue with Alpha's .
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to cats - I have 2 atm, used to be 5 but my landlord made me re-home 3 :brokenheart:

Wickett:

2151_48759693615_5805_n.jpg

Cleo:

2151_48759698615_6123_n.jpg

I have known so many people who professed to hating cats, only to end up owning and loving one of their own. They were all originally under the illusion that cats were disloyal, unloving, too independent, lacked personality - that is until they actually bothered to spend any time with a cat.

As far as I'm concerned it's live and let live / each to their own, but if anyone said 'it's me or the cats' they'd be outta there pdq :laugh:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Isis

isis_window.jpg
  • xPocahontas
    Options
    I'm more of a raccoon & humming bird person
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    We have a cat with an eating disorder......
    Its a scottish fold and she is BULIMIC

Would share pics if I knew how, but I have to go clean up some cat puke:sick: :grumble:

I have one of those....bulimic i mean. Her name is Ana but, we just call her Purge lol
  • jeanniesaragosa
    jeanniesaragosa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah for cat lovers! My cats have been with me through thick and thin (literally and figuratively :-) I'd like to share pics of my babies but don't know how.... Can anyone help with that?