Replies

• Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Around 115-120 lbs with a minimum necessary bodyfat %
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I just want to lose about 15 pounds. It is taking its time leaving my body LOL
  • mrsmcg97
    mrsmcg97 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Would love to be down 60 pounds by the end of January when I leave for Mexico but my initial goal is to lose 30 when I will get my Mexican lizard tattoo.
  • carter1092
    carter1092 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh at 170lbs.

My goal weight is 140 for now, but once I reach there I'd like to reach my healthy weight of 130lbs :)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    130. I have 8.5 more pounds to go. I started off around 170, I'm 5'2. I might go a little lower when I get there but for now, that's where I have my eyes. I'm petite but I'm not really intrested in being "thin", just miminally jiggly in a swimsuit.
  • ana137131
    ana137131 Posts: 25
    Options
    5'5, started at 147, and now down to 130. Unfortunately most was lost in the last month due to crash dieting so trying to maintain right now and get on track, then drop down to 120. Probably aiming at lowest 115. Just really need to tone up.
  • darc_kay
    darc_kay Posts: 7
    Options
    I am right along with most on here anything under 200 would be awesome I haven't seen under 200 in years!!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    145 is my goal. I am 9 pounds away. Last april I weighed 188.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a size 10 or lower. Weightwise? I started this journey at 213, lost a few lbs and found this site and lost 16 more. I want to get to at least 140...I will try for 120ish but I am more concerned about the clothes fitting me than a smaller weight. If I can get to 140 I will be happy as long as I look good!

I am doing this for health reasons <none atm but it runs in family> and because I want to wear cute clothes!!! And not look heavier than my husband :(
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 344 (more or less... probably more but that is the highest MEASURED weight about 2 weeks before I started my journey in January)... Current weight 250.6. Goal weight (for now) 225. Weight charts suggest 148-200 for my height of 6'3" but honestly, since my lean body mass is near 200 now, I don't think that is practical. Therefore my goal weight (for now) is 225. That being said, I am happy to be in snug size 36 pants and size large shirts right now (as opposed to 2x shirts and snug loose-fit 48 pants in January)... Mostly have the abs to bring into subjection now.. that is still a goal. Really the number I am most interested in is bringing my 27% (roughly) Body fat down to 17-20% give or take. If I am well within my body fat range, the scale can say 300 for all I am concerned.. But the short answer is .... 225.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Current goal is 135 (18 to go, have lost 30 so far)....but may change to 125-130 when I get there.. I'm 5'2". I do quite a bit of weight training to prevent the "skin flab" issues along with the aerobics for the fat burn (check out beachbodies.com program Chalean Extreme).

As for the "boob" thing, my Dr. told me it depends on your breast tissue....some women have "fatty" breast tissue....other's have "dense" breast tissue. I NEVER lost there and never would per my Dr. as I have the dense type....other women can lose dramatically!:blushing:
  • 68sylvia
    68sylvia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to be back at 135 or 140. but for right now would say 155 when i get there i will see if i can take the rest off. right now i weigh 182 my highest weight was 193.8.
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    normal BMI I havent seen that since high school!!
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My first goal is under 200. My second goal is 160. We'll see from there.
  • Arunakae
    Arunakae Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 123. My best weight ever was 109, but that was a couple years ago and I hadn't fully grown into my body yet. Now my goal is 115, if it seems like I could do better once I get to 115 then I'll go for 110. We'll just have to see. Anyone with similar goals, or really just anyone, feel free to send me a friend request.
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    I'd like to be at 118 but i think im going to have to settle for 125-130 if i get to that . My weight has been going up and down then started weight training
  • msleesha
    msleesha Posts: 39
    Options
    My goal initially was around 145-150, but I am right at 170 and loving the way my body looks so far. If I can get to 160, I would be happy with that. I started around the 240's and had lost some weight before I even joined MFP. Right now I am focusing on toning up my body, I want more muscle definition in my legs, arms and back and I want to flatten my stomach a little more. I am in a 12 right now, can fit some 10's and I am very happy with this especially coming from a 16/18. I am 5'3 and I know according to the medical literature I should be a lot lower, but I would be too thin. My body fat % is healthy right now and I am gaining alot of muscle, so I say you stop when you are happy with the way you look and feel. Also, I have lost a ton of inches especially in the chest and waist area. My breast didn't go down so much, but I lost around that area. I do quite a bit of training, 7 workouts, 2 mainly cardio and the others are strength training w/ cardio.
  • laurenjbenney
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5.3" and want to weight 112lbs instead of 148lbs!
    Lx
  • BrittanyLRose
    Options
    Right now I'm at 172, I was at 176 when I started on here and 188 at the beginning of summer. Actually at one point I think I was even at 192 but I didn't write that one down. My goal is to be between 130-140 by December
  • melissa10666
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 and my goal is 126lb