Ladies, Is a Guy Hot that...

Options

Replies

• jjteddy1982
    jjteddy1982 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm Kind of a matchy guy, most of the times i try to much my t-shirt with my shoes, because I like it not to impress anyone, or to try to hook up at the gym, actually when i go to the gym I avoid to talk to anyone even sometimes I avoid eye contact specially with women, because these days they have the tendency to missunderstand a polite smile or just a friendly smile, with a "I WANT TO HOOK UO WITH YOU" or " I'm CHECKING YOU OUT FROM HEAD TO TOE". I just put my headphones and workout, because thats what i pay my gym memebership for, but I dont think wearing something matchy automatically makes me a a posser or a doche bag... just saying
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I do my best
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    There was a guy at my gym that matched everything, shirt, shorts, socks and shoes....it was a little much!!! I think just a shirt or tank and gym shorts is just fine :))
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Is this too "matchy" haha.

4d84be17.jpg

Seriously who cares, worry about training, not your outfit, nobody really cares. Nobody that matters anyways.

Not too matchy :laugh: hot yes :flowerforyou: oh and I agree, why does it matter what someone else is wearing :ohwell:
  • chubbachub
    chubbachub Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If a guys hot, hes hot! I don't really care what he wears!

have to agree
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'd look, but just roll my eyes and keep on lifting/running/cycling/whatever I was doing. It is his thing if he wants to be matchy match at the gym. He is at the gym focusing on himself, so we already know he cares about himself. Maybe he likes to care about his fashion too?
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I wear those nylon workout pants cuz my legs are skinny and i'm embarrassed. The other day I wore my blue ones and the only shirt I had was a blue shirt, I did notice that they matched and I started to second guess myself but wore them together anyway. Now i'm self conscience and will never do it again. assh*les! :sad:
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I think guys look good in anything! Well except that leopard outfit and if they are sagging or whatever. Sagging is lame.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I wear clothes that look good and show off my physique, normally by the brand gasp.

Why work my *kitten* off and build muscle and then hide it?!
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    doesn't matter to me. why should i care if they want to match their clothes or not?
    &why should someone care if i do or don't?

i'm there to work out! sweat and look gross!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Maybe was already asked but am the only guy that wondered what the hell being matchy meant?
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    LMAO
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I work out at a army depot gym Mainly all men maybe one or two women but not often. So we don't match half of us really stink...:frown: Half way through my work out my shirt is drenched in sweat I am totally not there for anything but lifting. The gym is for punishing your body for allowing your brain to make it fat.

Pick up women in the vegetable section of the grocery store, or out on a hike. Not in the gym!!

Who cares if they match I just hope they ppl don't smell like sweat!!
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    my bad this is for women not men my bad :embarassed:
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Hot is hot, but ....

I deduce matchy guys have a wifey at home that helps 'em get dressed. So, I adjust my perving glasses when I spot a sweaty, non-matchy guy.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    If I'm looking at your clothes, you're doing something wrong.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow the contrast of opinion is wild...

Personally I cannot STAND to be improperly dressed for anything. In the gym my colorway's match match the shoes, free of creases and dirt...stains...all that unfresh ****....I don't get down like that. Outside of the gym it's the same way...Clean, neat, presentable.

It doesn't take much effort to have a little class and style.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I live in a fairly affluent area, most of the guys in the gym are wearing expensive workout clothes. I really don't notice what it is, unless it's really bright (eek!).
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow the contrast of opinion is wild...

Personally I cannot STAND to be improperly dressed for anything. In the gym my colorway's match match the shoes, free of creases and dirt...stains...all that unfresh ****....I don't get down like that. Outside of the gym it's the same way...Clean, neat, presentable.

It doesn't take much effort to have a little class and style.

I don't think it should matter to others how someone else is dressed at the gym lol
    In all honesty though what you just said would be HEAVEN for someone like me. I am very OCD when it comes to certain things. Not matching, wrinkles and stains are important things to pay attention to.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I would think he was gay.

Just being honest.