abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    One of em.. back of my shoulder

swallow.jpg

That is gorgeous!!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I have four bird silhouettes on my upper back, a sea turtle on my inner wrist, and a heart on my ankle.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I have a butterfly to the right of the small of my back. I want my family motto on my inner wrist (Salus per Christum). When my divorce is finalized, I'm planning on getting "Mischief Managed" on my left shoulder. I also want music notes on the top of my foot up to my ankle...that one I really need to talk to my guy about because I want it to be really pretty and feminine looking. I would probably have more already except my soon to be ex-husband wouldn't allow it....
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I found a picture of my random mess of tattoos on my back, decided to check out an old website I thought had pictures of them.

picture1370full.jpg
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have one (I don't have a picture of it) on my left shoulder blade of a star with the ocean inside. I got it on my 18th birthday, so it's pretty old. Haha. I want another one, but I go back and forth about WHAT I want. I figured I should wait it out until I know what I want to get. I have several ideas, but nothing that is a "THIS IS PERFECT" kind of feeling that I had with my first.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Mine when I got it, in the skinny days
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg27/po2of06/IM000282.jpg
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7vukjEvN91rsob6ro1_400.jpg

Only tattoo I have, more planned for later this year. I got this 5 years ago.

*I just realized this picture is missing one star. There is 9.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    IMG_20120728_131252.jpg
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    13544_1209696883074_6086953_n.jpg
    13544_1209696923075_5747892_n.jpg
    25960_1289128828823_758728_n.jpg
    25960_1289128748821_6413720_n.jpg
    303151_2227125158145_1164284540_n.jpg
  • angelarlozano
    angelarlozano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    LOVE tattoos! I have one so far (got it about 2 months ago) you can see it in my pics, it's a large lion head with sunflowers and roses around it (not finished yet) on my thigh (i love leg tattoos) Pretty big for my first one, today i'm getting another on my foot! Eventually i want a sleeve. Guys with tattoos = sexy ;)
  • colawoman
    colawoman Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm not judging but...why do people get them?
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have 14. I have posted some of them on other tattoo threads. You can see some of them in my pictures <
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add pics on these threads, but i have 7 tattoos.

1st tattoo i got was On my right foot i have a ladybug
    2nd tattoo i got was On my left foot i have two hearts( I want them covered)
    3rd tattoo i got was on my left wrist and its a kanji sign meaning love ( i got it after a dear friend of mine passed away. this friend was who got me and my husband together.)
    4th tattoo i got was a heart tribal design on my right side going up my ribs
    5th and 6th tattoo i got On my heel of both feet i have a jesus fish (me and the hubby got them for matching tattoos.)
    7th tattoo i got was on my left side and its two ladybugs with flowers and vines going up my ribs.

My two ladybug tattoos are my favorites.

I have plans to get a big flower design sometime after christmas. You can see pics of my tattoos and the flower design i plan on getting on my profile.

You have several tats.Love to see them ..I am like you I have no way to add mine. I don't have Flicker or pocket I just have mine on my computer.
    LOVE the tats I am seeing.I have two right now. My first one is a Macaw parrot om my right boob.It sits on the side and the tail goes under it. It took 8 hours and I got it in Las Vegas about 8yrs ago my second tat is a dragon with butterfly wings on my left shoulder..I got that one about 5yrs ago.. I wish I would of put it somewhere I could see it .. I have a few more I want but just have to wait.
    er..
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bull.jpg

sun.jpg

venus.jpg
  • g3322
    g3322 Posts: 16
    Options
    You can see one of mine in my profile picture. I have six total. i loooooove tattoos! :)
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    <---- backpiece getting finished in december, have that one and 21 others so far :)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm not judging but...why do people get them?

For self-expression.
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    this is my one and only... The saying is my favorite part of my wedding vows, but also how I feel I give of myself to my children.... The butterflys represent... pink- me blue- hubby then the little ones with pink and blue are for each of my girls, representing a little of each of us in each of them :) It was done in Ingersoll Ontario By Scott McCracken.. amazing talent :) he freehanded the entire thing, even the writing :) I love it more every day :)

What great work! A beautiful tattoo! :)
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    <
    only one!!