Replies

• tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My son called the kids across the street Juicebags. lol
  • jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    One day I was sitting outside with my little cousin, and she said, 'Jessi..You get prettier every day." I said, "Thank you Bailey. You get prettier every day, too!" She said, 'Yeah..I KNOW!" Little stinker.

I was babysitting another cousin who was 5 at the time and she slammed the lid down on a glass cookie jar.I said, "Don't do that,Summer,it will bust!" She said, " Yeah..And when I do...You'll say SON OF A BIT&#" I said, "What did you say??" She said, I SAIIIIIID...WHEN I DOOOOO...You'll say Son of a BI#&$" As horrified as I was, It took everything I had to not laugh at her...lol
  • maeveslim
    maeveslim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Let me explain first that we have a county/state here in England called Devon.

Anyway we driving to Cornwall and I mentioned to my son (aged then about 5) that we were passing through Devon to which he pipes up perhaps we can stop there and see your Grandma and Grandpa you said you were sad because they had died and gone there.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    When my older son was about 3.5 or 4, we went into a shoe store that had a man with very long hair working in it. He hadn't seen a man with long hair like that yet so he was sort of confused. He looked up at me and said VERY loudly...

"You know what that is, Mommy? That's a LADY GUY."

Cue mommy dying.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Okay, SO and I were at Olive Garden with his twin brothers (who were 7 at the time) and the rest of their family.

You know how Olive Garden has the kids menu with all of the characters? Tanya the Tomato, Benne the Breadstick, etc...? Well, the twins gave us all a character and my SO was the breadstick. Let's just face it here, the breadsticks look wrong.

olive-garden-breadsticks.jpg

I had a breadstick crammed halfway into my mouth when of the twins goes, "LOOK! JEANINE'S EATING MIKEY." *facepalm*

I nearly spit it out from laughing. EVERYONE is laughing except for his parents. It was really funny but so embarrassing.