Is Michael Phelps reign over???

Options
2»

Replies

• bennysammysofie
    Options
    Lets think about this before we rake the guy over the coals. He is in his what, his 3rd Olympics?! Most people are on here for a reason. Anyone think its easy to maintain the weight you finally get to? Know this about Phelps: most people would train 6 days a week for, lets just say, an entire year. Phelps changed his training (not this year) to go 7 days a week. Thats 52 more workouts than the next person. Thats how he got so awesome. Obviously, he hasnt been doing that or his body just isnt reacting the way it used to. Wow, that REALLY happens?!?! How bout we just cheer him on and all the US athletes?

Not at all trying to rake him over the coals ... I am cheering for him, just wondering what everyone else was thinking about the subject. I would LOVE to see him get the 3 medals and break the record

Oh I know you werent. You sound like a fan. I lived in Baltimore for the last 10 years so I gotta be a Phelps fan!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Lets think about this before we rake the guy over the coals. He is in his what, his 3rd Olympics?! Most people are on here for a reason. Anyone think its easy to maintain the weight you finally get to? Know this about Phelps: most people would train 6 days a week for, lets just say, an entire year. Phelps changed his training (not this year) to go 7 days a week. Thats 52 more workouts than the next person. Thats how he got so awesome. Obviously, he hasnt been doing that or his body just isnt reacting the way it used to. Wow, that REALLY happens?!?! How bout we just cheer him on and all the US athletes?

Not at all trying to rake him over the coals ... I am cheering for him, just wondering what everyone else was thinking about the subject. I would LOVE to see him get the 3 medals and break the record

Oh I know you werent. You sound like a fan. I lived in Baltimore for the last 10 years so I gotta be a Phelps fan!

whats your favorite place for a crab cake?
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Actually it's his 4th Olympics! They said he has not failed to medal in any event since 2000. He made the team in 2000, but didn't earn any medals that year.