Creep Repellant

Options

Replies

• dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    I went out with my girlfriends last week in a dress with a very low back. Some random guy approached me on 3 separate occasions and blew on my back!!

WTF?? He never said a word just blew.....

Well according to the guy who's now harassing me for replying to this thread saying birds of a feather flock together...you're obviously blowing on peoples backs 'cause back blowers attract back blowers hahaha

LOL I would have had to bend down quite a long way to blow on his back, he was really kind of short!!

On a serious note, block him and message one of the mods :flowerforyou:
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Anyone else getting harassed by a creepy male you've never talked to messaging you about this thread telling you birds of a feather flock together and that you're crazy because of your profile pictures or is he just harassing me because I can stand on my head? How do you report someone? I can't find a way?

Yes BLOCK that idiot and tell the mods. Ok so since I am the OP I feel responsible for this. Why didn't he start messaging me? Good thing he didn't, I would have loved to UNLEASH the KRAKKEN. LOL JK

See you attracted a creeper, even on MFP! Now we need electronic creep repellant! haha
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Avoid showering a week before you go out.

Works like a charm.
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    Yes, I did :/
    Anyone else getting harassed by a creepy male you've never talked to messaging you about this thread telling you birds of a feather flock together and that you're crazy because of your profile pictures or is he just harassing me because I can stand on my head? How do you report someone? I can't find a way?
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ok...well I think I'm the biggest creep and weirdo attractor..BY FAR!! Not only was I stalked for a whole year by a customer of my employment...slashed tires..weird notes...bring almost dragged out of my car...luckily..I ended up dragging him from the passenger car door...got caught finally!!! But just yesterday...some creep ran me off freeway by pointing on my tires..I pull to the side of the freeway and he states he's so sorry..just wanted my number... CREEP!!!!!! So I can definitely relate...I often get asked...WHAT DO I DO??? What?? Me???? Ur krazier than the creepazoid!!!!!! :frown:

I hope you got his license plate # and reported him. That is terrifying!
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Here's a tip from my dear departed mom: Start picking your nose; he'll look elsewhere (I've not tried it, but she swore it worked, lol.)

Love this idea!

Whole Foods Creeps are the worst. This also works, supposedly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

(There's some profanity in it, kids.) I haven't tried it...yet. Haha. Good luck and thanks for the commiseration <3

Haha those Jenna Marble videos are so funny.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Coulda used that last night!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6mqvtUImI1qztwte.gif

what's wrong with this? these guys look like they got it all figgered out \m/
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    LMAO Those guys are SPOT on. Triple threat!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Problem solved. Even the creepiest of guys should by repulsed by this.
    Skank-An-Aroma-by-Courtney-Love-64210-1.jpg
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I always seem to attract the creeps and weirdos when I'm buying milk from the cornershop and looking like a mess :indifferent:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    simple

jenna-marbles.png
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I was out with my female friends from school at a wine bar, when two of us out of the bunch decided that for some messed up reason, we both somehow attract creepy, scary, skeevy guys. I mean WTF do we do?? We need to invent CREEP REPELLANT.

Please someone find the formula so we can spray it on when we go out. Because NOBODY wants to be LEERED at and eye-bleeped from afar by some old creeper (think Mr. Burn from Simpsons) sitting alone for two hours in the corner of the bar. Seriously?!?!

Anyone else have this problem? LOL

Stop fronting you know you like the attention because you would just tell them to go away.
  • iLuvJohnny
    iLuvJohnny Posts: 51
    Options
    Here's a tip from my dear departed mom: Start picking your nose; he'll look elsewhere (I've not tried it, but she swore it worked, lol.)

Love this idea!

Whole Foods Creeps are the worst. This also works, supposedly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

(There's some profanity in it, kids.) I haven't tried it...yet. Haha. Good luck and thanks for the commiseration <3
    Yes! This really works! I've tried it, and they go away every time!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Sadly there's more than enough creeps to go around (m&f). You have nothing to do with it. It's fate.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    what makes a guy scary or skeevy?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Step one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

If that doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xplUpR3m0io&amp;feature=relmfu

I like pairing the raptor with overly exaggerated emotions.
  • I need creep repellant. I attract a lot of sleezy old men, or kids who are in middle school. -.-
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Creeps need lovin' too ya know. Not that I have first hand experience.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    what makes a guy scary or skeevy?

Mostly I think just existing and happening to glance at someone will get you qualified.

Remember, ALWAYS judge a book by its cover!