Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    omg THANK YOU op these are great!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I know, I was told if I didn't have anything nice to say I should keep my big trap shut but this makes me sad. People age, people do drugs that destroy them, and people gain weight. I mean seriously this is a sight designed to track diet and exercise. I guarantee that we all aren't supermodels (myself included). Could you imagine how heart broken you'd be if someone posted pictures of any of you going, "my goodness, she/he really let themselves go/got fat/etc"?

Chit chat, fun and games. Clue's in the title, and no I'm no supermodel and I'm getting older but if I let things get to me what people say or do about me I'd be an emotional wreck instead of having the sense of humour and sense of self that I do have!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I know, I was told if I didn't have anything nice to say I should keep my big trap shut but this makes me sad. People age, people do drugs that destroy them, and people gain weight. I mean seriously this is a sight designed to track diet and exercise. I guarantee that we all aren't supermodels (myself included). Could you imagine how heart broken you'd be if someone posted pictures of any of you going, "my goodness, she/he really let themselves go/got fat/etc"?

Chit chat, fun and games. Clue's in the title, and no I'm no supermodel and I'm getting older but if I let things get to me what people say or do about me I'd be an emotional wreck instead of having the sense of humour and sense of self that I do have!!
    When i see a thread that "makes me sad", I move on and don't read it....true story! Celebrities are like public property. Nobody is posting pictures of their personal friends who used to look a lot better 20 years ago before they had kids and got older or heavier, etc....
  • JenSnider1983
    Options

Not only that, but some of the "before" pics are airbrushed, posed pics, while the "after" pics are candid pics or mug shots.

I do hate when people go overboard with the plastic surgery though.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Val was so hot in The Doors.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options

It's ok to rip apart celebs. Especially Val Kilmer, dude is a grade A *kitten*. His outsides are just reflecting the ugliness inside.

Ripping apart some average Jane/Joe is uncool. They don't have the financial resources that the celebs have. Please feel free to enjoy the mocking of our "betters" guilt free. :smile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

First of all, It's "chit chat fun and games" secondly.. most of these people sadly look less than stellar now not due to the natural aging process.
    BUT due to drugs, plastic surgery, and just shoddy care of themselves in general.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    People are so much more than how they look. Getting older changes people as well. This post stream is mean and meaningless. Judging others by how they look and making fun of them is OK if they are celebrities? Weird stream. Yuck.
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Travolta breaks my heart!

This one worse....

4ca8e588.jpg

b6cfb53c.jpg

He'll always be a sex pot in my eyes.. Sigh. So dreamy.... even with all that hair!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    vma-britney-spears_16.jpg
    spears-shaved-431x400.jpg
    brit2.jpg
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    jva.jpg
    That's just scary

Whoa! What the HELL?

This is seriously creepy and might give me nightmares
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Time really was not good to Cameron Diaz
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    Pammy
    pamyoung.jpg

pamold-1.jpg

wow, she was actually really stunning before
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options

This one worse....

4ca8e588.jpg

b6cfb53c.jpg
    I still think he is a very handsome man. I think that's just a bad picture of him.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

This one worse....

Hey, Brad can shave! He's still #1 in my book. Fight Club is on its way to my house as we speak. :bigsmile:
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Arnold doesn't even look human in the before pic! Ugh... GROSS!
    Arnold
    a21-small.jpg
  • yankeegrl67
    Options
    I suck at posting pictures.. somebody do a David Lee Roth set... terrible.. and Eddie van halen

No David Lee Roth pics! It's just to sad. I saw him on Letterman several years ago with a bluegrass band! I prefer to remember him from the days MTV played videos. lol.

Yes. And that poster with him half naked posing in the swimming pool. Ahhhhh.....those were the days Diamond Dave.
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Mickey Rourke

th?id=I4562660392174237&pid=1.7&w=198&h=148&c=7&rs=1
    th?id=I4769351387710058&pid=1.7&w=105&h=153&c=7&rs=1
    th?id=I5053158505056137&pid=1.7&w=250&h=146&c=7&rs=1
    th?id=I4982300147385456&pid=1.7&w=214&h=148&c=7&rs=1

Too many unfortunately botched plastic surgeries for this one! Sad indeed....
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    With the exception of the profile pic of Marynificent - this was the biggest waste of time I've seen here. Pretty pathetic how you all like to see people fall apart...
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    From

axl.jpg

to

axl.jpg

Arrrgh. Aaah. :frown: