He/She USED to be hot

Options

Replies

• wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Hmmmmmmm... this one's not very fair. There are differing accounts but it has always been said that he had to have a lot of facial surgery after a nasty car crash, which could explain why his face shape changed. Have a look at him in Star Wars and then later movies - he really does look different (in one interview he said his face was 'hamburger' afterwards, which needed reconstruction).

Good point; I forgot about that.

Yep, car accident between Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back. He still has swelling and whatnot when they started filming ESB, so that is why the Wampa hit him across the face towards the beginning of the movie so that they could account for Luke Skywalker looking so different. Plus dude is around 70, which in the Expanded Star Wars universe is only middle age :D
    Harrison Ford had also been in a car accident, where he got the scar on his chin. That was added to the Indiana Jones lore by having River Phoenix get wacked in the chin by a whip in the Last Crusade.
    (Thus ends by geekgirl mode)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Heres some....
    I couldn't pick between the two "Then" pics
    williamthen.jpg
    williamthen2.jpg

About two years ago..
    williamnow.jpg
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh92u6Gjm-ILs2NEIH8p0oH0h095DJ9qvAqggpaCSTklM5uDQbDQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMd0S8mL7ESc2rMLNpnGEMeKE-CXqiEk_tejYl5v5Ni5K9K7Z-

Noooooo, not Col. O'Neill!! ... well, on second look, he could probably redeem himself - just some extra poundage, and at least he seems happy. If it were bad/excessive surgery and drugs, then that's another story.

On the flip side, hand over the Kiefer. :bigsmile:

he has RA and is on steroids for it. that and Miley are why he left SG1. but that is a steroid pudge, not much can be done for it until he goes into remission. i still think he looks awesome.
  • Preacher224
    Preacher224 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All of mine are still hot... Just a bit older now.

Billy
    billythen.jpg
    billynow.jpg

Stevie
    steviethen.jpg
    stevienow.jpg

Steven
    steventhennow.jpg

Joan
    joanthen.jpg
    joannow.jpg

So glad someone posted Stevie Nicks. At 64 she is still beautiful!!!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Does anyone remember when Alec Baldwin used to be hot?
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    Heres some....
    I couldn't pick between the two "Then" pics
    williamthen.jpg
    williamthen2.jpg

About two years ago..
    williamnow.jpg

denny crane
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh92u6Gjm-ILs2NEIH8p0oH0h095DJ9qvAqggpaCSTklM5uDQbDQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMd0S8mL7ESc2rMLNpnGEMeKE-CXqiEk_tejYl5v5Ni5K9K7Z-

Noooooo, not Col. O'Neill!! ... well, on second look, he could probably redeem himself - just some extra poundage, and at least he seems happy. If it were bad/excessive surgery and drugs, then that's another story.

On the flip side, hand over the Kiefer. :bigsmile:

he has RA and is on steroids for it. that and Miley are why he left SG1. but that is a steroid pudge, not much can be done for it until he goes into remission. i still think he looks awesome.

Hear here. Richard Dean Anderson ftw!
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options

I dunno, he wasn't looking that hot in the last Iron Man and Sherlock. Does anyone have a picture to prove me wrong?

The last Iron Man (he was supposed to be sickly for most of it anyway, right?)

G4sMR.jpg

Or did you mean Avengers? (Still hot BTW!)

Elrcc.jpg

and Sherlock Holmes, he was supposed to be a dirty kookie Holmes that couldn't take care of himself, but I still thought he was hot, just not as much as Iron Man.

Yeah he was dying or drunk for over half of Iron Man 2. Definitely hot in Avengers though, even mixed up with all the young guys playing the other heroes.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    vma-britney-spears_16.jpg
    spears-shaved-431x400.jpg
    brit2.jpg
    The bad ones of Britney were a couple years ago- She tweeted this recently- She's back!
    britney-spears-posted-this-image-on-twitter_3979262.jpg

Um... until you actually see her face close up.... yikes
    2088_1340679487.jpg
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I never considered her to be hot, necessarily. But Sarah Jessica Parker looks like @$$ now.

128726490147205159-1.jpg

Brilliant :)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    meg-ryan.jpg
    meg.jpg
    megold.jpg
    megreallyold.jpg

Poor Meg Ryan... the face of an angel RUINED by too much plastic surgery...
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Leo - most attractive now he has ever been

Helen Mirren - incredibly beautiful for a woman her age

Lindsay Lohan - adorable as a young one, now she looks like she's about 45

But the best one I have seen so far is those pictures of Kiefer. Rawr.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Used to be hot, but still richer and more important than any of y'all.

Beauty fades, point blank...
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    vma-britney-spears_16.jpg
    spears-shaved-431x400.jpg
    brit2.jpg
    The bad ones of Britney were a couple years ago- She tweeted this recently- She's back!
    britney-spears-posted-this-image-on-twitter_3979262.jpg

Um... until you actually see her face close up.... yikes
    2088_1340679487.jpg
    Ohhhh man- I haven't seen that! I have to look for more! I want her to be awesome again!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Better with age - David Bowie. Think Ziggy Stardust vs. mid-90s. <<drools>> mid-90's David Bowie!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    meg-ryan.jpg
    meg.jpg
    megold.jpg
    megreallyold.jpg

Poor Meg Ryan... the face of an angel RUINED by too much plastic surgery...

I don't think she's had too much plastic surgery other than possibly her lips, which don't look that bad now. It's just that she's aged and that comes across as natural to me. She is quite a bit older now than in the young pics.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

I don't think she's had too much plastic surgery other than possibly her lips, which don't look that bad now. It's just that she's aged and that comes across as natural to me. She is quite a bit older now than in the young pics.

I don't normally like to speculate on who had what but honestly it kind of looks like she had some work done on her face. Some ill advised work... but it is really hard to tell. What is genuine aging and what is the stars trying to stop themselves FROM aging? Who can tell.
  • Vanillacoffee54
    Vanillacoffee54 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great pics here guys! So much fun! And great motivation to eat right, stay in shape and take care of yourself!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    and remember WE ALL AGE. I can't believe how judgemental some of you can be! Just disgusts me!
    Do I look like I did when I was 25-hell no! (and if that is your expectation-you are going to be very sorry) But am I happy with the woman I have become-HELL yes!