Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Started at 344, hit goal this weekend at 119.

jenhudsonmosher.blogspot.com

Great job :-) Well done!!

I'm another starting out at over 300 pounds ... 313 I think it was ( I work in kilos so have to use a converter everytime :-) )
    Now at 306.
  • Trajikmajik
    Trajikmajik Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Started out @ 400 in 2008. Currently at 219. Long journey but well worth it.
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I started at 392 pounds.
    I lost it by eating right and exercise.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    :smile: :smile:
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Yup, I started out at 376.4 and now maintain between 185 and 190. Good Luck on your journey
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i started off at 381 and i am not 277 trying to get to 170
    25438163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • dpiercey75
    dpiercey75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My heaviest recorded weight was 325 lbs. After many years of wishing and half-hearted weight-loss attempts, I finally made the commitment to lose the weight in May 2008, at 320 lbs. I lost 180 lbs in 3.5 years. I joined MyFitnessPal when I was around 154 lbs. I am currently 142 lbs and am keeping the weight off. I'd like to lose a few more pounds and am currently working on muscle definition and losing inches.
  • monkeyjmonkerson
    Options
    Yes! Before I joined mfp, I was, last year, 327 pounds at my heaviest. I'm under the 300 mark right now and just excited to keep watching that scale and those sizes keep dropping.

It's exhilirating!

You can do it!!!
  • larwal6312
    larwal6312 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started out at 304 and am down to 269 in about 2 1/2 months. I have been working out hard, and it has payed off. Still going to lose more.
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Me. :blushing:

But I don't plan on going back there! Someday next year I hope to see the 100s again! :bigsmile:

Please add me at a buddy! We can inspire each other, right?
  • mcn79
    mcn79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I started at 292... 6 weeks later I'm down 10.4 lbs. I've found it's been pretty manageable so far and the support is amazing!
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    319 to start, lost 16 before really getting on MFP have lost 36 all together so far. :) Add me if you would like!
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started at 296, 5 & 1/2 months in and down 46 lbs. I was losing 2.5 lbs a week, but hurt my leg and it's slowed down the weight loss. I am still extremely motivated. Aiming for a half marathon in April and Ragnar in June!! I can't wait!
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    I started at 290.
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    I started right about 300 lbs and didn't start here till I was over 40 lbs down.
    It's a battle worth fighting to get your health back and your weight to where you can live a really decent quality life. I plan on winning my battle even if it takes a while to get there.
  • Brett8118
    Brett8118 Posts: 15
    Options
    Started at 361 on March 12th.

Had gastric sleeve that day. Best decision I ever made.

Currently 4 1/2 months out and at 274.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I started at 316,
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I started at 316,
    ^this dude's legit.
  • ThickMadame11
    ThickMadame11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting at 290 (my highest is 298). I am desperate to make sure I never see "3" at the front of my numbers!

Lowest I can remember weighing is 190 in high school. Looking to get back there one day. Just see 200 again would be beautiful.

Add me <3
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I started at 322
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Close to it - 298......coming off slowly
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!