Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Started at 354

Just recently saw my lowest of 299.7

Always looking for friends feel free to add me.
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I started at about 310 and I'm now 119. Took me close on 3 years, but got there in the end x
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I started at at least 330, down to around 208 now, it's taken a while (started Jan 2011) but it's been totally worth it, and I am sure this site will take me all the way to my goal. Just stick with it. :flowerforyou:
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Not happy to have to say this at all!! I am at my heaviest ever, over 300 lbs. I am not used to feeling this way. No energy and like I can't do this. My husband, who is a soldier, eats tons of fats and I can't get them out of the house. I know this is hard but with the proper support, as shown, it can be done. Keep your head up!! Add me, I love making new friends and having/giving tons of support!
  • thatdude3
    thatdude3 Posts: 33
    Options
    I started out at 389 a year ago and I am now down to 258 and I feel great about it. Still more to lose, I want to get to about 160.
  • asbonita3
    asbonita3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Started in january at 297, officially got serious march 23rd. At about at 31lb loss so far. First goal is 220 and I'll go from there. Was at a tight 22w and now into roughly size 18 and xl, sometimes large shirts! Feel free to add me!
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I started at about 310 and I'm now 119. Took me close on 3 years, but got there in the end x

You are an amazing woman congrats!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I started at nearly 390, lost close to 90# but then went on vacation where I opted to take a week "off" and have never quite gotten back on track. Then a series of life situations kept getting in my way - or at least I allowed them to serve as excuses. We are 2 weeks away from getting a kitchen installed in our house and then I will be back! I have not gotten on a scale to see what damage I have done, but figure I am getting close to my initial starting weight. You can do this - as others have said, the key is sticking with it!
  • lustergirl
    lustergirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    End of June I weighed 331 pds and am down to 312 right now. I lost alot this month. This site really does work if you use it daily. Good Luck!!
  • wcjcjplourde
    wcjcjplourde Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started at over 300. My goal, for now, is 240. My doctor's goal, for me, is 160. I have a ways to go. But, I have faith it can be done and the weight can be kept off, this time.
  • kranch25
    kranch25 Posts: 27
    Options
    I was 326 back in early March. Started on MFP end of June and was 302, I think. Weigh in was Sunday, and I tipped at 278.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yep, Started at 330 ( i don't think that was my highest, but pretty close) I'm down 48lbs. Havent weighed myself. My last weigh in a few days ago was 286.6. It's been a long windy road but I wouldn't have it n e other way!
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

You are an amazing woman congrats!
    Thank you! x
  • verysherri2006
    verysherri2006 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Started November at 310 pounds/ 318 was my highest
    Weighed in this morning at 220...
    20 pounds until I reach my second goal :D
    ~*Befriendable*~
  • Koko_712
    Koko_712 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started out at 307pds (on July 1), havent weighed in since...
  • shadowvampira
    Options
    me...
  • MMMendoza007
    MMMendoza007 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I was 315 when I first started.
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:318
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I used to be over 300 lbs.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Me me me me

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/689009-starting-at-300-lbs-down-25-so-far-pic

:happy:

Edited to say: I started out in 300's and still am, but not for long! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!