Protein powder recipes?

Options
13»

Replies

• kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Protein Oatmeal Clusters
    Ingredients: 1.5 c. Rolled Oats, 1tbsp vanilla extract, 1tbsp Peanut butter, 3 scoops Whey Vanilla, 3 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce, 1/2 tsp baking powder & 1 tsp coco powder

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, combine all dry ingredients; Oats, whey, coco powder and baking powder. Then add vanilla extract, apple sauce and peanut butter. Gently press mixture until a dough-like texture forms. * Add in a touch of water if it's still a little dry.
    2. Spray pan and use ice cream scoop to scoop out little balls from mixture and place on pan.
    3. Place in oven for 7-9 mins (not over 10 mins, that'll over bake them). Let cool and enjoy!

How many clusters does this recipe make?
  • Debth0909
    Debth0909 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW! I am new here and this thread caught my eye. THANKS for the great recipes and links to more!!! I'd love to try making different things with my protien powder.

I use Optimum Nutrition's Pro complex - chocolate. I LOVE it! No chalky taste and it mixes with lots of things to make great shakes!

1 scoop ON protien powder - choc
    2 tblsp peanut butter
    6 ounces water
    3 ice cubes

2 tblsp peanut butter
    1/2 banana
    6 ounces water
    3 ice cubes

6 ounces water
    3 ice cubes
    plus one or more of teh following:
    strawberries, bananas, mangos, blueberries, pineapple, other berries

I've also tried the following with very dessert-like results:
    6 ounces water
    3 ice cubes
    1/2 Skinny Cow mint ice cream sandwich

Thanks for all those other ideas! I can't wait to try them...especially the baked goods!