Starting at 300+lbs - down 25 so far (PIC)

Options
Erica27511
Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
I started this trek weighing in at 333 lbs and 3 months later I am 308. I am 5' 7"
The photo on the left is the one that did me in. As soon as I saw that photo on my friends Facebook page, I was MORTIFIED. The next day I joined MFP and the rest is history. I still have over 100lbs to lose, but wanted to post my success so far, because you never know who you may inspire :smile:

final.jpg

Replies

• angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I bet you look awesomem, I can not see the picture. Keep up the great work!
  • mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking good! You've already made incredible progress!
  • v_snowdrop
    v_snowdrop Posts: 59
    Options
    great job of ur loss so far. thanks for sharing :D

if anyone has trouble seeing the whole picture. right-click and select 'view image' :)

edit nevermind she changed it ;p
  • SerenaNatasha
    Options
    I cant see the other picture but great job! keep it up!
  • TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started this trek weighing in at 333 lbs and 3 months later I am 308. I am 5' 7"
    The photo on the left is the one that did me in. As soon as I saw that photo on my friends Facebook page, I was MORTIFIED. The next day I joined MFP and the rest is history. I still have over 100lbs to lose, but wanted to post my success so far, because you never know who you may inspire :smile:

resize.jpg

Great progress - You're beautiful !
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    What a difference in your face already! Keep it up!
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome! way to go.
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I can see the change in your face and your arms! Good for you. Keep up the hard work. When I started my...rather long and arduous journey (of my own doing) to weight loss, I weighed 237 lbs. Today, I weigh about 158 lbs. It's a hard thing to accomplish and you're doing very well. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Don't forget. A mess up is a mess up and there's always tomorrow to make it right. For instance...I had a rough day at work...at I just ate 8 dark chocolate hershey's kisses. My usual stress relieving number is 2. Hahahah. But I'll get over it. Life will go on. And I will be back on track tomorrow.

A photo also did me in. And they have continued to do me in. I have a dream. A realistic one. About who I want to be and what I want to look like. And no photo will ever make me happy until it shows me that. It's vain, maybe, but the vanity will be what gets me healthy. :-D

Good trails ahead!
  • brunette_gurl_66
    brunette_gurl_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just read your post. Thanks for your inspiration. YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
  • cfmay
    cfmay Posts: 19
    Options
    You are doing so well! Keep up the good work. I'm about in the same boat. In the 3's and down about 23 pounds! Beautiful!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the awesome work!!
  • latinahada
    latinahada Posts: 168
    Options
    You look great!!! Awesome work, keep it up!!!
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • glowy15
    glowy15 Posts: 3
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You motivated me!!
  • pattyann1112
    Options
    Look how much difference 25 pounds has already made! I'm sure when you look at that picture it encourages you to keep on keepin on! Great job. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!! Such a change already!!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :blushing:
    I start C25K week 3 this week, mixed emotions, but mostly excitement
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :blushing:
    I start C25K week 3 this week, mixed emotions, but mostly excitement

I am on week 3! Add me if you like and we can do it together! Week 1 day 2 for some reason was the hardest so don't give up! You can totally make it :)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow hun looking great!! Keep up the good work
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good Going! :flowerforyou: You look great! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!