Bikini Babes - December

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am avoiding the scale due to the last couple of days, so I will weigh in next week.

Happy holidays!
    You know what, same as me. I will probably start checking again on monday. Oh! and I got the new Your Shape for Wii for xmas! its pretty cool!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    how is everyone doing? i'm doing ok. i've been working out when i can. i'm doing tapes, working upstairs or doing execises on the computer.
  • Hailey
    Options
    Well Im not doing great. I did 20 mins on the Your Shape for wii last night, and well thats been about it for about a week!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I've been doing fantastic on exercising but horrible on eating (too many holiday goodies!). It sucks that this time of year it lasts a week! Psh! Can't wait until next week when I am back on my normal schedule. :tongue:
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I've been doing fantastic on exercising but horrible on eating (too many holiday goodies!). It sucks that this time of year it lasts a week! Psh! Can't wait until next week when I am back on my normal schedule. :tongue:

Same here! We have so much leftover goodies at work all this week.
  • Hailey
    Options
    I agree! Hopefully normal starts again here soon!
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...hope the holidays are treating everyone okay...I gained a couple of pounds back last week...but have lost them again...so i'm back on track ....I got the wii and wii fit plus for Christmas...it has been helping soooo much in the work out department and i'm back to eating good again...good luck to everyone...
  • Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for normal!!! Hubby back at work, gym and baby schedule back to normal. All holiday junk out of the house.
    We are both making the commitment to get even healthier so I'm looking forward to the New Year and more weight loss.
    I have not lost a pound since the 21st and the goodies/eating outwon't stop. Can't wait for the New Year.
    Happy New Year to everyone.
    SW - 200
    Gw - 155
    Cw - 185
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm still not completely back on track either. I'm having a really hard time since I ate so much over Christmas!! I think I weigh anywhere from 202-204.... ugh. But I was up to 206 (when I overdo it, I REALLY overdo it!!):blushing: Even though I'm still not back to eating normal, I have been eating healthy, just too much... I guess I'm happy with any progress I can make right now though! All I know is I want to be able to be happy this summer and be smaller than I've ever been, which is totally STILL doable. I just have to remind myself that if I stick with it I could even make my goal by this summer! I think once tomorrow is over I'll be fine. I'm not going crazy tomorrow though like I did all the other holidays. My plan is working out hard in the morning (and making the boyfriend workout with me lol) and then enjoy what foods I find appealing, but in VERY small portions and make sure I stay within my calories... which is actually how it should be anyway. I want to reach my goal so bad and I know each successful day is making me that much closer to my goal! (If only I could stay this motivated all the time lol).

Good luck everyone!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I know, I have been MIA again. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas. If you were anything like me, you ate WAY too much (and I put on some weight :cry: ) so, now that 2010 is right around the corner, it is time to get down to business.

I have started a new thread for January, and I was thinking that maybe we could all share our new goals in it?

Happy New Year everyone and I wish you the best in everything that you do in 2010.

New thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74166-bikini-babes-january-2010