What's up with people posting face pics?

Options

Replies

• Nikkibebe08
    Options
    I have a mix of face and body part pictures uploaded..body part pics are solely to track my progress. But here I changed my face pic to one of my freshly bloated stomach after having a few well earned beers with dinner just for you :wink:
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    You are kidding! :laugh:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I never post my face. I'm super ugly.

Same here. :ohwell:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Hey hot girl with the huge rack, I cant see how much weight you've lost because your boobs are in the way. Yeah, I dont think so.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Epic FAIL!! This would work if it was a dating site and not a fitness site! We don't need to see your boobs popping out of your shirt.

Hell yeah we do!

NO we do not!! A) This is not a dating site!! B) Guys can't get away with showing just their packages without being deleted! Boob shots are offensive peroid!

I'm not judging, but are you non heterosexual?

That was a very jugemental comment! Has nothing to be with being a non-hetero! This site is a fitness site we are here to be inspired by others progress and be an inspiration to others. What progress is being shown to be inspiring to other by show only the assets? I would be just as offended if a guy had just a package shot! You can show your assets along with showing progress and being inspring to others, which this site is designed to be.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    some folks here show off their boobs or their face.
    I show off my books and skull.
  • Cornock
    Options
    Nice bones!
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey hot girl with the huge rack, I cant see how much weight you've lost because your boobs are in the way. Yeah, I dont think so.

Haha. Exactly. Honestly, what man would really complain?
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I like to see people's faces...what's wrong with that? I have a mixture but I like to see who I'm chatting with on my FL :smile:
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Epic FAIL!! This would work if it was a dating site and not a fitness site! We don't need to see your boobs popping out of your shirt.

Hell yeah we do!

NO we do not!! A) This is not a dating site!! B) Guys can't get away with showing just their packages without being deleted! Boob shots are offensive peroid!

@B nope, just a sexy toned hip, and if there were nipples showing I could see your point.. As is, just because you don't personally like or feel the need to involve yourself in a certain part of anatomy(female body) doesn't mean that it's offensive... and I don't see you complaining about men's completely bared chests.(nipples n all :p )

This site is a fitness site we are here to be inspired by others progress and be an inspiration to others. What progress is being shown to be inspiring to other by show only the assets? I would be just as offended if a guy had just a package shot! You can show your assets along with showing progress and being inspring to others, which this site is designed to be. When guys are showing their chests they are showing total body transformations. I have no issues with that as they is showing their improvement guys and gals alike! When just showing assets on a guy or gal is offensive.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Snitches be jealous of my go-kart.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    the moving dolphin freaks me out.. he looks like he is doing something dirty...
  • angusmike
    Options
    Mine's one I like. So, what's it to you?
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Seriously! Are you're so pretty that you have to show off your face? Some of us have to hide ourselves because we weren't as gifted as you. You insult us average looking people. BTW this is a fitness site not facepal. At least you can get in better shape, we can't change our faces :grumble:

Hey now. It's not Kneepal either!
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    Nice bones!
    Thanks! But, they are plastic... I heard having plastics implanted was all the rage.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I use a face pic bc it makes it feel more personal to me. I hate it when I feel like i'm talking to a leg or a buff arm :)

Mmm, I love talking to legs.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    My dog has made me lots of friends, both on line and in real life. It works for me!
  • Cornock
    Options
    I use a face pic bc it makes it feel more personal to me. I hate it when I feel like i'm talking to a leg or a buff arm :)

Mmm, I love talking to legs.

Well heloo :laugh:
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    I want some arms for friends. I like talking arms. I will talk to guns, too. But I have thing about feet- they creep me out.
  • RanmaGirl5
    RanmaGirl5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Why is this even a topic? This is a fitness site right? If you don't like other peoples pics then don't be their friend, log your food and exorcise and get off. Is that so hard?
    :noway: