35-45 year old moms out there

Options

Replies

• mokpochica
    mokpochica Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 with 5 year old twin daughters and a 3 year old son. I've lost 35 pounds and have 10-15 more to lose. Anyone can add me as well. Just let me know who you are when you send the request.
  • patiblue
    patiblue Posts: 44
    Options
    36 year old here, and 4 kids ages 11, 8,8, and 10 months. Two boys and twin girls in the middle! :wink:

I've been with MFP now for 6 months and am doing really well and feeling really accomplished. I've been trying to lose the baby weight I gained 12 years ago. Now that our family is complete I'm concentrating on a healthy momma. Since the latest addition to our family was born 10 months ago, I've lost 54 lbs!

I'm currently in a group of a few friends doing Jillian Michales 30 day shred, on day 20 of that to bulid up my cardio!
    I just finished my 3rd 5K and am thinking about a 10K this fall.

I've reached my goal of my pre-pregnancy weight (from 12 years ago! wahooo!) But I am aiming for about 15 more lbs to go.

I am always looking for more motivational friends, so please feel free to add me!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi- I'll be 35 in a couple of months, and have 4 kids 11-4. :) I'd like to lose another 10lbs or so. Anyone can feel free to add!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :happy: I'm a 36 year old mom of 2 (18 & 12). I have about 15 lbs left to lose. Best of luck on your journey!
  • melanielb73
    melanielb73 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for MFP last week. I am going to be 39 on Thursday and have decided this is the year I am going to get healthy and finally lose the weight. I have a 3 year old daughter and 9 year old step son. I am looking to lose about 60 pounds. Anyone feel free to add me I can definately use the motivation.
  • RahmaB823
    RahmaB823 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have two little girls (2 year old and a 1 year old). I have about 20 more pounds till I reach my Goal. I lost 20 pounds before I found MFP. I would love to be your friend!
  • millieb73
    Options
    I'll be 39 in a couple of weeks, and I have a 13 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I need to lose about 55lbs- can I still play? Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm 35 yr old mom with two boys ages 13 and 14 .feel free to add me !
  • morgaj8
    morgaj8 Posts: 34
    Options
    I am 38 Mother of 1.. 18 yr old. I have been on & off of MFP for a while now & I am starting over since the doctor told me because of my family medical history I need to drop at least 20 lbs for health reason.... Add me if you like... & anyone else that has commented can also feel free to add me :smile:
  • anamika59
    Options
    Hey, I am a 41 year old mom of three. 17, 15, and 11. I would ilke to lose about 15-20 pounds. I am finding it hard. Lost nine pounds, went on holidays and have gained most of it back. Feel free to add me...
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm 41 & have been using mfp for over 18 mths. I use it dialy to help maintain my weight loss of 37 lbs. Although I don't fit criteria for lbs needing to lose, feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 30, with 4 kids (3 that I birthed). I had 48 to lose, and now I am about 11 pounds from my goal weight.
  • jmgroberts468
    jmgroberts468 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 45 with three kids 18, 15 and 14. This is a great place to come for support, guidance, and accountability. Come on in :smile: Please feel free to add me.
  • pennyarbonne
    Options
    I have just joined mfp and I have gained and lost a # of times and with each pregnancy. My youngest is 3 yrs old and I cannot seem to get in a good routine and I am not used to tracking what I eat but I obviously need to ... I have a lot to loose (currently 250) and I need some friends too for motivation... :) Penny :smile:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old mom of 4. I've lost 113 pounds and in the battle to lose the last stubborn 15. I welcome new friends.
  • JaniceK73
    JaniceK73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good morning all my new MFP friends! I'm so happy to meet you and feeling awfully loved and motivated this morning! I hope you all have a fantastic day. I plan to catch up with my old friend Jillian Michaels this afternoon for some more inspiration and much-needed butt-kicking!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 (a little under your target age) with 3 kiddos. Would love to lose about 20 more. Good luck to all the Moms!!
  • lexismom1003
    lexismom1003 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 with 2 kids (almost 8 & almost 3). I am looking to lose about 15 more pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • teddertots
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm 40 and yes I'm a mom. I just started to be serious about loosing my weight! You can add me :smile:
  • anitra_michelle
    Options
    I'm 35 with 2 boys - my total goal was 40 pounds and I'm glad to say I'm down to 33! Feel free to add me..anybody :-)