Viewing Food Diaries for 1200 calories

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I usually stay around 1200 a day, you are welcome to look if you want. I love to look at other peoples diaries to help get ideas......
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine, I usually am right around 1200 calories. Hopefully you get some ideas! My diary is public (I think).
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200. Mines open. I get some walks in so I have a few extra calories sometimes. All normal food - most of it full fat. ;)
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am set at 1200 but exercise for more calories. lol. and then sometimes go over but am getting results. Check it out. You will get some ideas. I like to cook but also eat out a bit. I don't deprive myself of much I just do it in moderation. :happy:
  • lessele
    lessele Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am very content with my 1200 cals. I have been consistently losing and have managed to go down about 24+ since April. Feel free to check me out! I am Lessele
  • stephdg89
    stephdg89 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am trying for 1000 cals a day. You can add me and check out what I eat. I do exercise just about everyday though, so I am really eating around 1500 cals or so, just burning a lot off.
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Im on 1200 and Im very happy with that. I occasionally have wine or beer and I either work that into my 1200 or I go over. I rarely eat my exercise calories. I also have a few recipes in there so feel free to check those out too. I eat out pretty often and count those calories too! Feel free to friend me :bigsmile:
  • emotionalharlequin
    Options
    I've been attempting 1200 but because I eat small meals (less than 300 calories) I find it hard to reach that target unless I turn to junk. I've recently decided to go cold turkey and completely stop consuming processed sugars because I realised my 1200 calorie diet was becoming uncontrollable - two days ago I consumed 1855 calories, of which only 358 was from nutritionally dense foods. Once I start consuming sugar, I can't stop. I have absolutely no self control unless I go cold turkey, so now I'll be consuming around 1000 calories because that's the amount that I can fill with nutritionally dense foods
  • justdoyourbest
    justdoyourbest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mrskatie80
    mrskatie80 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at mine.

I have only just started paying close attention to my macros and making a conscious effort to eat cleaner, not less.
    I am set at just over 1200 calories and most days go just under.
    I home cook 99% of our meals and don't eat out often. I avoid most pre-packaged foods and snacks and find it much easier and healthier to make my own.
    Having said that, if I feel like a chocolate bar or an ice-cream once in a while - I'll get one! I'm certainly not going to deprive my body. I'll squeeze in a red wine a few nights a week too as long as I can work it into my daily goals.
    Yes, it means I have to weigh everything and build my recipe bank in MFP, but so be it :)
  • ellisrobertson
    Options
    I, too, am at 1200.
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mines set to public.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Mine is set at 1200 and diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like. =)
  • etzhadaat
    Options
    My daily goal is 1500 but I end up under 1200 pretty commonly.
  • erins89
    erins89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not perfect lol but you can check it out
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    My goal is around 1300 but I almost always net less than that, so feel free to use my dairy for ideas :) Though be warned, I just now started logging again after a long break period, and I don't log every day.
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I was at 1200 but upped to 1350, diary is public. Check it out
  • MonicaT1972
    Options
    Feel free to view mine. I usually stick to that range or just above.