Wt loss goal: lose 160 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello i have about 145 pounds to lose before i reach my first goal,i have already lost 23 pounds so thats a start,i know i have a long road ahead but it will be worth it.:smile:
  • DeeMcG11
    DeeMcG11 Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love to be added to everyones list as well. I have about 80 lbs to lose, I have already lost 20 lbs before I started MFP.
    I have been on the site for a week and really like it. Very time consuming at first, but it seems to get better as you go..............
  • theratdh
    theratdh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 85 pounds. I have only lost 1 pound so far and I have a long road ahead of me. I just had a baby last year and I found out about 2 weeks ago that I have an underactive thyroid. It has never been this hard for me to lose weight, but I am just taking it one day at a time. I have done weight watchers on and off ever since I can remember, but I am just so tired of calculating and counting points. I just can't imagine doing that for the rest of my life. I'm not knocking ww but I am just burnt out on it. Well, hopefully we will all reach our journey! :)
  • neonflowers
    neonflowers Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I feel you on the weight watchers. It was great for awhile. My initial goal was to lose 126 lbs but I'm debating adding another 30lbs to that just so I can be smack dab in the healthy zone for BMI. I've lost 52 lbs so far. Feel free to add me.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hello;
    I'm new to this site. It was recommended by a random person I was sitting next to. I've been using this for about one week. I have a big weight loss goal. I'm looking for friends who have similiar goals. It will be nice to relate to someone else. Right now I'm doing this life change process alone. I've already lost 40lbs this year (before this site). I hope to lose the rest over the next year or so.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Brandie :smile:

You Can Do It!!!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I have lost 169 pounds and have about 10 to go to reach my goal of 175 pounds. I would love to support you on your journey.

Amazing!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I too have a big goal--140 for now, but I may bump it up to 155 depending on how I feel/look. Friend invites coming your way, and anybody is free to add me!

I talk a lot and post a ton of status updates, so if you don't feel like hearing it 7 times a day, then I won't be offended if you look for friends elsewhere. ;) but I also reply to/post on everyones wall at least once a day and want to make sure that you're doing your best!
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tara and I have 172 left to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm Sam! and I'm about 2 years into my journey. I'm looking to lose 120 lbs, and am down already 50 (had a slight recession due to the sudden death of my Grandma, took it very badly because we were so close and I turned to food :'(...) Feel free to add me! :) AND GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have even more. Request sent