270 MFP Days down (pics)

Options

Replies

• ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    You look beautiful and healthy! Congrats on all your hard work! Well done!
  • lifeissweet89
    Options
    HOLY EFFIN' CRAP.

THAT'S JUST AMAZING!!

I am so inspired to run in the morning!

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work! :happy:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    amazingly fabulous.
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    wooooooooow you are KILLING IT!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!

you look really good
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    HOLY CATS! You look so amazing!! I'm sure you're super super proud, and you have all the right to be! Cheers!
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You're looking GREAT!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    OK THAT"S IT! I'M WORKING OUT AGAIN TOMORROW! You look better then amazing!
  • susiebear29
    Options
    OH MY GOODNES!!! you look AMAZING!! so jealous of your stomach muscles!!! congratulations you've obviously worked really really hard so pleased for you!! :smile:
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I really did work so so hard (still am). I have never been naturally small, even before my kids. I will have to keep working to maintain this and tone more. I am enjoying eating more now that I am at maintenance tho.

My biggest advice would be to not focus on a number on the scale, so many times it didn't budge after such hard work and I got disheartened until I saw the difference in pics. TAKE PICS every 2 weeks.

Make changes you can stick with, for eg smaller portions, if you have to have take out, get sushi or the healthier option. Don;t cut out anything entirely, I still eat chocolate daily - just a small amount where as it used to be a whole block! That way you won't binge and then feel guilty.

Drink water! I never used to unless it was in my coffee.

Change your treat to yourself. Mine used to be a V energy drink and a peanut slab (NZ) and notwmy treat I look forward to is a trim flat white with 1 sugar.

Learn to enjoy exercise, make it a treat, you time etc - not a chore :)
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Amzberry, you are a great inspiration to me!! I hope to get as beautiful results as you have! You look beautiful and very toned!

Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow wow!!! Amazing!!! You've done sooooo well! Congratulations! x
  • Maudy16
    Maudy16 Posts: 36
    Options
    WOW what an achievement you look fab - how much have you lost?
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    WOW what an achievement you look fab - how much have you lost?

8 kgs all up :)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    you look amazing! Well done! Inspired me to get out of bed and get dressed! lol
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look great!
  • cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great, and 3 kids? Truly awesome!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • GrammyM
    GrammyM Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I really did work so so hard (still am). I have never been naturally small, even before my kids. I will have to keep working to maintain this and tone more. I am enjoying eating more now that I am at maintenance tho.

My biggest advice would be to not focus on a number on the scale, so many times it didn't budge after such hard work and I got disheartened until I saw the difference in pics. TAKE PICS every 2 weeks.

Make changes you can stick with, for eg smaller portions, if you have to have take out, get sushi or the healthier option. Don;t cut out anything entirely, I still eat chocolate daily - just a small amount where as it used to be a whole block! That way you won't binge and then feel guilty.

Drink water! I never used to unless it was in my coffee.

Change your treat to yourself. Mine used to be a V energy drink and a peanut slab (NZ) and notwmy treat I look forward to is a trim flat white with 1 sugar.

Learn to enjoy exercise, make it a treat, you time etc - not a chore :)

Great advice for making it a truly positive lifestyle change rather than a "diet". Also your previous comments on exercise verify that building muscle will burn the fat.

Did you strive for a minimum amount of protein to support lean muscle? Any key nutrition learnings beyond smaller portions?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!