Looking for friends who need to lose 75 to 100 pounds!

Options

Replies

• ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100 lbs i think. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 110 (and re-evaluate when I get there)
    Feel free to add me.
  • libratides
    libratides Posts: 11
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to get down to 150. No time limit, that's just where I want to get, no matter how hard that may be or how long it takes, I WILL reach that goal. Currently I weigh 290 so I obviously have a LONG way to go. I'd love to have more people that supported me, so feel free to add me! I need all the kind words and encouragement that I can get!
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sign me up.. My goal is 60 by January for wedding dress shopping!
  • Mandyda148k
    Options
    I am on my way to losing 100 lbs at least. I have already dropped a pant size and am always looking to have more supportive friends to keep me company on this crazy challenge!!!!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I live in Oregon would like friends around me. I have to lose 101lbs. So far I have lost 19lbs. I know it will take a while. But I'm going to do this. Peace :happy:
  • santi251
    santi251 Posts: 47
    Options
    Well I also need the motivation and looking to lose over 100lbs but in increments. So lets do this thing!!!!
  • firemanfred
    Options
    im in too.looking to lose 100 lbs
  • tiffanymarie1989
    Options
    i have 100 till i'll be happy with my weight, anything after that i will be in shock and ecstatic! lets do it!
  • ckw92170
    ckw92170 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • ckw92170
    ckw92170 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 75 pounds!
  • JohnTheDroider
    Options
    I am looking to drop 75lbs please add me
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anyone with similar goals, feel free to add me as well. I'm 24 and I've got about 150 pounds to lose. Very, very active on MFP.
  • jrmalice
    jrmalice Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal is 107 lbs (327 -> 220), so count me in...

:- j
  • jenniferlai
    jenniferlai Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow...congrats on your success already!!!
  • LynzeeRy
    Options
    Add me...we can work together!!
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    Let's do this! My first goal is 69 lbs then a break to try to maintain whilst on holiday then back at it to see the back of another 20lbs or maybe a few more. Want to be healthy and strong again!
  • BonBonH56
    BonBonH56 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 85 to lose here. I am a newbie here with determination. Day 3 for me. Let's do it together!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm looking to lose 75 :smile: I'm always looking for supportive people and people who I can help motivate too! We can do this!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 65 additional pounds for a total of 100lbs. I've already lost 35lb! Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends to support and be supported by! Good luck! :flowerforyou: