What is your non-negotiable must have food?

Options

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    chocolate!
  • micahnelson
    micahnelson Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sushi
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Pringles! I need the sodium/salt intake for my low blood pressure. After working out real hard I have a small tub of Pringles which helps me not feel wozzy...per doctors orders (true).
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I can't go without crab legs and butter, I don't eat it often but when I am home I eat the hell out of em. I always thought steak was my weakness but I have only had steak a couple times since June 3.

*drools* i effin LOVE crab legs.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I can't give up my nachos.. though lately i've been just trying to stick with the chips and salsa, which is not even 200 calories per serving, so it works. Sometimes though, I HAVE to have cheese lol
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to agree, coffee with sugar free cream. I make iced coffee at home and I gave up my artificial sweetener but I'll never give up the cream!
  • bubmaster
    Options
    coffee and chocolate :love:
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Sushi

THERE IS ANOTHER! I will NOT give up Sushi, though I eat it on my cheat days.
  • Focusisfab
    Focusisfab Posts: 140
    Options
    Coffee with light cream x2 every day....or it's not worth waking up. Tried to go black but had to go back.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I'm going to have to agree, coffee with sugar free cream. I make iced coffee at home and I gave up my artificial sweetener but I'll never give up the cream!

Good Lord woman. I too make ym own iced coffee! No sugar, just sugar free cream! I think I love you!
  • Focusisfab
    Focusisfab Posts: 140
    Options
    coffee and chocolate :love:

Yep....Chocolate too =)....
  • chadtruitt
    Options
    MONSTER!!!!!! I know its bad but atleast I drink the Zero ones....
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Coffee with light cream x2 every day....or it's not worth waking up. Tried to go black but had to go back.

HAHAHAHA!!! " Tried to go black, but had to go back"
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Bacon and red wine (it's a food ;))
  • Candy_monster
    Options
    Sugar :heart: And f i'm nearly at my goal for the day then i've no problem with eating it from the bag with a spoon to make me up to my calories :bigsmile:
  • mistifiedrt
    mistifiedrt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    cheese and non-light beer
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Sugar :heart: And f i'm nearly at my goal for the day then i've no problem with eating it from the bag with a spoon to make me up to my calories :bigsmile:

" sex drugs and pick n mix". lmao made my day.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Bread.
  • llsand
    llsand Posts: 87
    Options
    Coffee

There's is absolutely NOTHING that can make me stop it
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Eggs. People that say eggs are bad for you need punched in the neck.

I love eggs.

The argument I have heard is that you should try to avoid eating more than 2 WHOLE eggs in a day. The reason is because the yolk is high in cholesterol. You can have 2 whole eggs and substitute the rest with egg white, that would be fine.

Eggs would only affect you in that way if you have pre-existing bad cholesterol. If you are a healthy individual, you should have no problem with a few more yolks. (For example I eat 3 whole eggs every morning and on occasion 2-3 more in the afternoon). I <3 Eggs too! :)

"Lift Heavy! Run Hard!" =D
    www.facebook.com/jenaesmithfitness ("Like" to get Motivated!)