He/She USED to be hot

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

I love your hair!!

Long or short? Lol. I vowed after my first bob to never ever let it get to that first length again. It used to just tie itself into knots!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Ralph Macchio is 50 and still looks like a little kid.

karatekid460.jpg

Profile.jpg

Wait? What? He's 50??? When did that happen?? :noway: :noway:
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Ralph Macchio is 50 and still looks like a little kid.

karatekid460.jpg

Profile.jpg

Wait? What? He's 50??? When did that happen?? :noway: :noway:

Well, he was around 20 in the 80's....and.... sigh.... that was about 30 years ago......

"Ralph George Macchio, born November 4, 1961."

Double sigh :( annnnnnd, now I feel old.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Joaquin Phoenix
    original.jpg
    joaquin.jpg
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Gary Busey
    -1kkz.jpg
    gary-busey-1.jpg
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Joaquin Phoenix
    original.jpg
    joaquin.jpg

see, that's one "hottie" I've never found attractive. To me he just looks mean and scary, and it's not made ANY better the moment he opens his mouth. Frankly, the beard and sunglasses make him look softer, which is a definite improvement!

Another one whose appeal I just don't get is the chinless wonder Shia Labeouf - I know he HAS one, it's just he has the incredible knack of appearing to *not* have one. It's even worse when he's all scruffy, because then he resembles a gerbil :(
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Joaquin Phoenix
    original.jpg
    joaquin.jpg

see, that's one "hottie" I've never found attractive. To me he just looks mean and scary, and it's not made ANY better the moment he opens his mouth. Frankly, the beard and sunglasses make him look softer, which is a definite improvement!

Another one whose appeal I just don't get is the chinless wonder Shia Labeouf - I know he HAS one, it's just he has the incredible knack of appearing to *not* have one. It's even worse when he's all scruffy, because then he resembles a gerbil :(

I'm with you on Shia Labeouf and I'll add you one better that I never got, Toby Maquire - he looks like I could snap him like a twig and send him home crying to his mommy!!
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    For us oldies....

Sam Elliott.....man I love his voice.

Totally agree with this. Sam Elliot, Mel Gibson and Vin Diesel have all aged very well. Also Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie. As to the ones who have not aged well, Gary Busey just makes me sad. He used to be so hot. :(
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    bump