What is annoying you today?

Options

Replies

• newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    People who complain about being overweight and/or out of shape but when I offer to lend them a 20min workout DVD or give them healthy snack ideas, they tell me it's too much work. Or they tell me "I wish I could do what you do"...umm...you can. I don't have the greatest willpower but it's all about little changes. I don't even do anything crazy: hit my calorie goals (which aren't low) and workout 20min most mornings.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am mainly annoyed tha I have to be at work today. It is supposed to be in the mid 90's. I should be at the beach, not in front of this computer :grumble:

Yeah...me too!!! :laugh:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My husband took my mango to work. (I hate it when people eat food that is for ME)
    He also didn't call my G to tell her what we need forr my daughters bday party and I have reminded him everyday for the past week.
    He took my phone to work... when I needed to call places that I applied at for jobs.
    My daughter wont stop trying to get me to turn on her tv. (I don't turn on any tvs three days a week)

Oh, and its hot as balls outside so I can't take the girls to the park.
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    That I finally graduated last week and I don't have a job.

It's driving....me....crazy....!!!!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    My coworker! Can we say CONTROL FREAK!

Also, my back still hurts and I have to go to the Dr. :grumble:
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Mainly my ex. Long story involving my kids...I'm silently keeping my fingers crossed..... come on spontaneous combustion!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am SO over the Chick-fil-A hype. Why are we sooo surprised when people have opinions that are different from ours??

OMG, Amen...I'm sick of all the people complaining about one guys opinion. This is America, after all!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed that I don't have a job to complain about, instead of being home with two kids who are both driving me up the walls today.

But if I had a job it would be safe to say that I would be complaining about working and not being home with my kids, so...
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    The only thing that annoys me at the moment are me kids...sometimes I wish I could just send them off to a someone else for few days, all they do is argue and fight, scream at each other and beat each other up.

But I agree with you this site is practically turning into a dating site, people constantly wondering about their ex´s, troubles in their relationships and etc. Ok if you have a trouble in your relationship it may push you to eat more but still how can people online solve anything? I just avoid threads like these now a days....ohh that´s why I almost never comment here.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when people bump their own threads five minutes after asking a question!!! Give people a little time to answer for God's sake!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    1.) It's going to be about 110 degrees out today, not including the heat index. I need to have somewhere cool to go to during summer in Texas.

2.) SO tired of reading about politics and political opinions everywhere I go, any time I turn on the TV, computer, etc. Time to bury my face in a good book.

3.) Work sucks -what else is new?
  • hoskibn
    hoskibn Posts: 86
    Options
    OMG! Thank you for this!!

I am SO over the Chick-fil-A hype. Why are we sooo surprised when people have opinions that are different from ours??

That's it.

^THIS, whatever happened to, "I may not agree with what you say but I defend to the death your right to say it"
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My mother in law is coming to visit tomorrow, so my house has to be spotless.

My mother has decided a 3 month stay in Colorado is going to be a permanent move (she was 4 miles from me and I'm gonna miss my shopping and lunch dates)

My kids don't start school until next Wednesday and I'm burnt out from summer.

My air conditioner is leaking water all over the floor and it'll be next week before anyone can get out to fix it.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    It's workout day, and it's not 5:30 PM yet. I want my adrenaline rush!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    People that are Whining
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thank you for this!!

That's it.

this......

i'm gay and it does not bother me that people have differing opinions on gay/straight/moon people/politics/ANYTHING. that's just the way the world is. live and let live. i'm also over people texting me saying "BOYCOTT CHICK FIL A"

um.......................no. even though i don't eat there on the regular i do enjoy a meal there every once in a while.

*said in Homer Simpson voice* mmmmmmmmmmmm.................waffle fries
    :bigsmile:

EDIT: oh wait i forgot my damn rant haha

I had a choice of 2 places to live. I chose the small, older home because "oh it's so retro and cuuuuuute"
    It has 2 window A/C units that do not cool this home efficiently, so i have to live amongst "hot spots" in my place
    I should have chosen the other place. I miss my central air. I'm in Houston, and still have to get through August/September.

sigh
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    when illiterates use "then" when they really mean "than"

#1 I've already eaten ALL my allotted calories for the day, but man was it fabulous!
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm super annoyed today because I've been at work for 4 1/2 hours with no work to do! The servers are down and everything we do is online. So here I sit. Yawning like crazy, wishing I had more green peppers to snack on because I've already eaten the ones from my lunch bag.

Grrr!
  • chantalb21
    Options
    1). it's just ticked over to Friday and i have to study all weekend.
    2). Australia is simply not doing very well at the Olympics this year. I get a little bit too into it.
    3). i just bought 4 new books but instead of being able to read, i have to study.
    4). Recently moved back in with my parents and they're driving me craaaazyyyyy!
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    My new work laptop .. I have been fighting the damn thing for 2.5 weeks now , tech support can't help and so I have thrown the blasted thing back in the box reverted back to my old faithful machine ( that I had the sense not to give back until I was sure the other one was working !)
    I hate Linux with a passion .. I do not want to work on a machine powered by a penguin :mad:

I already work 12-13 hours a day I can't afford to spend another 3-4 hours each day rebooting my machine because it crashes/blue screens every time I run a program up or try and export some data.

You would never guess I work for one of the worlds biggest IT companies and yet they can't give me a machine that works !

Rant over :blushing: