What is annoying you today?

Options

Replies

• ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed that im here at work and my boss is a clock watching Nazi...tommorows my last day and shes trying to county my 10 min late against me when i live across town,have an infant and a very bad shoulder....

But positive is i will be eating some delicious vietnemase food with my handsome hubby :)
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That we are so broke I can't even go food shopping for myself. So today I'l prob be eating Mac n Cheese which I don't even like but it's about all we have in the house. GRRR!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed with myself at the moment.
    I'm annoyed there aren't more hours in the day. Especially today. I need them
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    A certain twerpette and her over-gratuitous use of the word "sweetie". Normally, I ignore it, but today it's driving me up a wall and I want to smack her when she says it.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Everyone and everything. I'm a ticking time bomb right now.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I wasn't annoyed...until I read OP. Now I'm annoyed.

Does that count?
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    my mother wants me to skip half of my biology class tonight so i can come home and fold laundry. UHMMM finals are next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Is it safe to say everything?! :explode:
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am also beyond annoyed that I have my cosmetology license and have worked my *kitten* off to get it and I can't even do hair!!! I worked for almost 2 years at a stupid desk job for $12 an hour 40 hours a week and never ONCE got a raise. When I got my cosmetology license I quit my full time job and went to work at a Hair Cuttery well that only lasted a month because I was only making half of what I was at my desk job and financially I couldn't do it with 2 kids and my fiance. Then on top of that my old job finally offered me a $3 an hour raise so it put me in such a hard place to try and decide what I was going to do. Needless to say I took the desk job back, I am not doing hair and I HATE it :( I thought I could find a part time job doing hair and it's so hard. I feel like I totally made the wrong decision.

I can relate!!! I was a manager for a bank for 6 years..never saw my kids bc I worked 60 hours a week so I quit (making GOOD $$) and went to massage therapy school...Lets just say I paid $15,000.00 for school, will be paying back my student loan for 8 more years the economy SUCKS so no one gets massages any more so Im back working in a bank...EPIC FAIL!!!
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    Dang, not really annoyed today..

1. It's my Friday . 9/80 work schedule
    2. I had a great workout this morning. Followed by a nice protein shake
    3. Eating this damn good banana right now. The orange is looking lonely though

Although I don't find it annoying, what I do find hilarious is the false compliments and the whiners that are all over these forums.

preach it! be thankful people, damn!
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The fact that I am too fatigued to do anything but go from my bed to the couch.
    The fact that I feel so drained, worthless, sick and hopeless because my body feels so useless.
  • DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    And shes probably big-boned(whatever that is)ohh thats right there's no such thing
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • tigerlily132
    Options
    Omgosh!! Thank you for this. I'm not one to ***** and complain because in reality NOBODY CARES!! But since you asked...

1) I'm always late for work and today I was 15 min late even though I set my alarm 15 min earlier than usual. It doesn't make any sense!! I get easily irritated at slow drivers even though I know its my fault for being late

2) Ppl seriously need to shut the **** up!! It's too early to be here at work listening to your tall tales. You see that I'm on the phone, ignoring you on purpose, and your still talking!!

3) Is it.just me or do I just have bad luck? Nothing ever goes my way, the heat is moody and I need a haircut
    :flowerforyou:

LOL THANKS FOR THAT I FEEL A LIL BETTER
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    My scale is ping pong, and I am annoyed over a boy.
  • makenziewhicker
    makenziewhicker Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    --This lady at my work claims she is dieting, she'll mix herself a protein shake and then go down to the cafeteria and cook up 2 pieces of white toast and put loads of butter on them. I see her go down to the cafeteria multiple times a day, the don't offer veggies or fruit down there, the best thing you can possibly get is fresh sushi which I doubt she is getting. If you're going to brag to everyone about dieting, be a good example. Cook your own meals and don't gorge your food with fattening spreads and sauces. Just because you drink one protein shake a day does not count as a lifestyle change/dieting.

--Everyone around me has to either say they are dieting or why they aren't dieting. I don't care. Do what makes you happy. I come into work with 10 things of tupperwear, egg whites, and a shakercup because that's what makes me happy.

-- People that talk to me while I'm lifting. DO NOT TALK TO ME WHILE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SQUAT.

--The people that see a fit muscular woman and say "Ew, that is gross, woman should be curvy." That's just as ridiculous as someone looking at a thicker girl and telling her she needs to lose weight, maybe she's happy that way. I see a muscular woman and admire the dedication.

--My boss cut our breaks today.... I can't nap anymore for 15 minutes... low carb day.. grumpy.

--A coworker came from behind and touched the back of my neck like she was brushing something off, "I said what are you doing!?" she said, "You have those little baby hairs that fall out when you put your hair up in a pony tail." DO I!? DO I REALLY!? Did your magic touch make them go away? No! Stay away from my personal space and don't make obvious comments please.

--Ego lifters

--Half-reppers

--Girls that go to the gym and sit on one machine for 30 minutes and talk and then leave.

--Guys who where homemade muscle T's and then where a tank top under them... You know what i'm talking about

oh how the list could go on for my low carb day today :)
  • stonebreaker143
    Options
    1. my work is changing to a new accounting software - we went live on 8/1/12 - IT SUCKS!!!! there are still issues.

2. my husband's ex-wife is a total C. U. Next Tuesday type of person -

3. my mother in law is a complete C. U. Next Tuesday person also - what kind of grand-mom would want to see her ONLY grand-daughter????

oh this was an awesome idea!!! i feel a little better!!!
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    Cant get my pictures to transfer off my phone
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    1. I have so much work to get done I don't know where to start..
    2. I have so much work to get done and I don't know where to start

That's pretty much it. I know i just need to jump into the pile, but it is intimidating me today. but I will kick it's *kitten*..
  • kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Co-workers. I need a new job! This one is not fullfilling or worth the heartache. I have looked for other positions and there just isn't anything out there right now.

Thanks for the post. I needed it!