120lbs down..then and now!

Options

Replies

• amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly!!! congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!!!
  • HSTanner
    Options
    That is Awesome! You did a fabulous thing for yourself!!
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    20 more lbs to go...you can do it!!! Great job, you look amazing and healthy
  • TMasoner
    TMasoner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is really inspirational. Thank you for sharing! You look great!
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have around 120-140 lbs to lose... You are a complete inspiration! To know someone else has done it gives me the drive to know that *I* can do it. Keep going!
  • Mamafitness15
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You look awesome, and really are a true inspiration!!
  • ctscanner88
    ctscanner88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Shawna,
    You look great! How long did it take you to lose 120lbs?
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Total inspiration :)
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You are such a pretty girl, and have achieved an amazing thing. If people do not say it enough to you, I will: I am proud of you.
  • MegdKel
    MegdKel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look incredible girl - you should be so incredibly proud of yourself for doing this now and not waiting for later!
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all. Great job taking control of your life.
  • tmshank18
    tmshank18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! So nice to hear success stories like yours. Keep up the good work, you an inspiration to others.
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    Awesome, awesome job! It takes a lot of hard work to do what you are doing.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and years younger!!! Good for you!! :D
  • msnecole1
    msnecole1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My inspiration. KUTGW
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • callie661
    Options
    You look amazing :) You've done a great job taking charge of your life and you have to feel awesome. That's such a wonderful accomplishment. Keep it up and you'll reach your goal in no time! Thank you for sharing the pics :)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done, and good for you for doing something about it now while you are still young! :flowerforyou:
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thank you all again for your kind words!! It took me about 2 years to lose the weight.. I fell off the wagon many of times but I kept picking myself up and moved on.. this time is diff I am never going back to who I was.. I feel like a whole new person.. I can actually look in the mirror now and feel okay with the way I look.. I would like to respond to the question that many of you have asked me " do you have loose skin" the truth is.. YES I have loose skin even at my age.. I have lost ALOT of weight and I had a HUGE stomach when I was 335lbs.. My skin does get annoying at times but it also is a huge reminder of where I never want to be again.. be happy in your body keep pushing forward you all are beautiful<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!